PDA

View Full Version : 26 Hours to go !!!

R7 ETH
11th May 2004, 09:07 PM
Till we get our Cooper.

Hopefully if all goes well with the cherished tansfer we can pick up the baby tommorrow afternoon :D

Already got the clear indicators chrome side grilles (to come) and my bargain 6 disc changer:cool:

Wonder if we will get any freebies !!!

Dealing with Elaine Bell @ Dunedin she seems really nice, best deal I have had through any garage. Poor Vectra only lasted 6 weeks:(

Cant wait :p

Gismo
11th May 2004, 09:24 PM
Fingers crossed everything turns out ok :cool:
Never ever say poor Vectra :eek::evil:

Julz
11th May 2004, 09:25 PM
Congratulations!! How many hours and minutes now??;):D

R7 ETH
11th May 2004, 09:27 PM
:D my fiancee Marie loves the car, we have had loads of cars but to see her face when she test drove the mini she loved it, and Marie being Marie she had to have it. Have to say though i am looking forward too though.

25hr 40mins approx:D

seany
11th May 2004, 09:54 PM
fingers cross

KenL
11th May 2004, 10:00 PM
Excellent.

Is it new or used?

What's the spec?

Point me to another thread if it's there already.

I'll post the vents tomorrow - not got them with me today.

R7 ETH
11th May 2004, 10:30 PM
Its a used Mini Cooper:D

Chilli Red, Chilli Pack, 17" Cooper S wheels, Cruise control, panoramic sunroof, half leather, cd prep, mulitfunction steering wheel etc etc, guess i will find out more when we pick it up in oh 25 hours:)

phantom
12th May 2004, 03:55 AM
Bet your so excited:D

R7 ETH
12th May 2004, 04:51 PM
Only 6 hours to go, (no work getting done today)

R7 ETH
12th May 2004, 10:59 PM
Just Phoned Elaine @ Dunedin pick it up 5.30pm tonight. :cool:

So if anyone sees a red cooper with black roof/mirrors and the plate R7 ETH give us a toot or a flash (lights that is):D

KenL
12th May 2004, 11:02 PM
Red with black roof is a really nice combo, I'll look out for you.

I often drive through Tranent on my way to my golf club (Haddington) - some nice roads around there for your MINI e.g. Tranent to Pencaitland and on down to Gifford.

R7 ETH
12th May 2004, 11:11 PM
Yeah there are some great round around us, best though is the coast road from portseton throught to Aberlady :D

Think thats where the first Mini adventure is going to be, maybe take him to make some sandcastles down at Longniddry.:clown:

Wul
12th May 2004, 11:25 PM
Have fun gareth - and if you ever needed an excuse to take the scenic route nows the time!:D

KenL
12th May 2004, 11:57 PM
quote:Originally posted by R7 ETH

Yeah there are some great round around us, best though is the coast road from portseton throught to Aberlady :D

Think thats where the first Mini adventure is going to be, maybe take him to make some sandcastles down at Longniddry.:clown:

Agreed - great road. Take care overtaking the Sunday drivers though.

phantom
13th May 2004, 03:39 AM
quote:Originally posted by R7 ETH

Just Phoned Elaine @ Dunedin pick it up 5.30pm tonight. :cool:

So if anyone sees a red cooper with black roof/mirrors and the plate R7 ETH give us a toot or a flash (lights that is):D

Remember to keep your eyes on the road ahead and not looking too much for other Minis to flash and toot at!:p:p:p