PDA

View Full Version : Rear Screen Disaster

Gismo
11th May 2004, 05:22 PM
Well, after a fine days hill climb at Fintray me Julie's son decides to put on the rear screen to play some PS2 game on the drive home.
He has done it countless times but this time he manages to push the power button all the way into the housing so that only a pen can now activate the button :(
Pic Here (http://www.mini2.com/gallery/personal/picture33356.html)
Contacted mikeythemini and he is sending me the removal key to remove the screen from the headrest, then i'll send the screen down to him so that he can attempt a repair :)

However, going to JC's tonight to pick this (http://www.mini2.com/gallery/personal/picture33357.html) wee run around up for me julie :cool:

KenL
11th May 2004, 05:24 PM
Bl**dy kids !!!

Burple
11th May 2004, 06:31 PM
Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....
black....
yummy! :D

Julz
11th May 2004, 06:36 PM
Does your Julie know about her new toy yet??:eek:

Fontal
11th May 2004, 06:41 PM
ahhh nightmare, kids hmmfff who'd have em eh 8):blackeye:

Gismo
11th May 2004, 06:52 PM
quote:Originally posted by Julz
Does your Julie know about her new toy yet??:eek:Nope and may someone strike me down for all the little untruths i've had to dish out in order to keep the secret alive :eek:
I'll either be roasted alive for daring to not exactly tell the truth, or, I will be a demi god for the next few weeks :p

Willie M
11th May 2004, 07:27 PM
Probably roasted alive I'd reckon ;)
Nice wheels though, and one lucky lady. Is Julz loking for any new pals to take out for a drive? :approve:

Duncan Stewart
11th May 2004, 08:30 PM
Very nice Beemer Alan.
Sorry to hear about your broken screen button

Gismo
12th May 2004, 02:52 AM
Seemingly i'm a demi god and won't be getting roasted alive :)

Top marks to JC's for getting the car ready in a very short space of time :)

phantom
12th May 2004, 03:50 AM
Never mind, little cherub! Alan see your cars in this months Go Mini, very nice:D, I new there was more under the skin of your car than was showing, and Julz is in next issue after that:D Now your famous, hope will still talk to me:p

Gismo
12th May 2004, 04:50 AM
quote:Originally posted by phantom

see your cars in this months Go Mini, very nice:D, I new there was more under the skin of your car than was showingThank you very much, i'm not a show off, honest :evil:;)

weefossy
12th May 2004, 06:48 AM
Nice little run around!! haven't seen the pics yet BS....problem of living in the sticks.

Fontal
12th May 2004, 04:24 PM
quote:....problem of living in the sticks.

You want to try living up here ;)

Linda M
13th May 2004, 12:22 AM
I bet your Julie just loves her run around, very nice :cool:

Gismo
13th May 2004, 12:38 AM
quote:Originally posted by Linda M
I bet your Julie just loves her run around, very nice :cool:So much so i can't get through to her on the phone :evil:;) i had to take her out a cup of coffee while she sat in it in the drive with her mate 8)