PDA

View Full Version : How many of you are with Chris Knott Insurance

Stewart
9th July 2009, 06:25 PM
How many of you are with Chris Knott Insurance ? just got my renewal and to be fair it's £30 more this year although cheaper than anyone I've just checked there online.

I dont do anything more than 10K miles on the Mini and I have 11 Years NCB with E-Sure. I'm a year older,so is the Car but it never goes down does it:argh::argh::argh:

P.S I know there is a Insurance Sticky but did not think many looked in...so posted here.

Craig
9th July 2009, 06:27 PM
I'm with them and have had great service. I know Steve (Mr Mischief) didn't have the best of experiences... I would say give them a go, nothing to lose and you can tailor your policy to what you want... :thumbs up:

AndyP & Lenore
9th July 2009, 10:15 PM
Our red MINI is with Chris Knott. Excellent service. Cheaper quote than previous insurer at renewal.:thumbs up:

A.:D

GCA3N
9th July 2009, 10:40 PM
How many of you are with Chris Knott Insurance ? just got my renewal and to be fair it's £30 more this year although cheaper than anyone I've just checked there online.

I dont do anything more than 10K miles on the Mini and I have 11 Years NCB with E-Sure. I'm a year older,so is the Car but it never goes down does it:argh::argh::argh:

P.S I know there is a Insurance Sticky but did not think many looked in...so posted here.

if the insurance company knew how you drive you would get your insurance for free:Whistle::lol:

Forbes
9th July 2009, 10:43 PM
I am still too young for fully comp with Chris Knott! Started looking round for this years renewal and I could come down £400.

Stewart
9th July 2009, 10:51 PM
Here after 18 years of driving not one accident touch wood, well apart from that one woman who decided it was far better to use a stationary Volvo 940 Turbo as a brake….Her car was a mess and the Volvo well it had a nasty mark on the bumper……….(Remember when bumpers actually could take a bump) that rubbed off…… Volvo there boxy but good…lol

Seemingly its not me, its all those Cooper S drivers you have to watch out for. ;)

Bes is that down £400 from last year or thats your price on your schedule?

E-Sure are hitting me with £280 this year for the Cooper. I'm £364 for Greig's car.....and that too be fair is not to bad for an S

Forbes
9th July 2009, 11:07 PM
Bes is that down £400 from last year or thats your price on your schedule?

It's Ben;) Surname is Forbes (4BES)

That is down £400, but remember this is only me 2 and a half years after I started driving. Starting to get into sensible insurance money though:clap:

GCA3N
9th July 2009, 11:09 PM

That is down £400, but remember this is only me 2 and a half years after I started driving. Starting to get into sensible insurance money though:clap:

wait till you buy your S:clap:

Forbes
9th July 2009, 11:14 PM
Would be the same price for insurance on the S for next year, as the Cooper was this year:cool:

.... But I decided I will wait at least another year:rolleyes: Really want to finish my Cooper the way I had planned, most parts which I could take over to a S. I think by next year I will:D

Stewart
10th July 2009, 09:07 AM
Starting to get into sensible insurance money though:clap:

I was going to say Forbes, then went with Bes:blush: sorry mate.

ok I’d probably find your premium frightening but it must be nice all the same to see it drop £400…..Thinking I don’t need an S with my driving style more a Works or GP for the next run…..;)

I’m right in thinking these S Coopers have sports suspension and traction control and that’s just not playing fair with us normal Coopers...