PDA

View Full Version : Cuddles

cuddles
29th June 2009, 06:51 PM
Hi peeps as most of u knew i hated my JCW so kind wife that i am i gave it to badwolf xxx and got myself a cooper d in pepper white woooooooooooooooohoooooooooooooooooooo:clap:

AndyP & Lenore
29th June 2009, 07:01 PM
Congrats on your new purchase. Any pics?

MINI William
29th June 2009, 07:03 PM
Not got any pics yet Andy but will get some up soon

stoney
29th June 2009, 07:19 PM
well done dont know how you can not like the jcw tho

Scottie
29th June 2009, 07:45 PM
wise move:thumbs up: I didn't like my JCW either albeit the older model:Whistle: must be a wife thing;);)

Ally S
30th June 2009, 01:00 PM
well done dont know how you can not like the jcw tho

too sporty maybe :p

zimbo
30th June 2009, 01:29 PM
:lol: welcome to the Cooper D club... you wont be disappointed :hand: ...except maybe in acceleration!!

MINI William
30th June 2009, 07:39 PM
:lol: welcome to the Cooper D club... you wont be disappointed :hand: ...except maybe in acceleration!!

Zimbo this is my mums second cooper D she loved her first one.she hated the jcw as it wasent her car as to be fair me and my dad speced it up :blush:

zimbo
1st July 2009, 09:06 AM
Zimbo this is my mums second cooper D she loved her first one.she hated the jcw as it wasent her car as to be fair me and my dad speced it up :blush:

If I had known that I might have done a straight swap thing with her for for my D for her JCW if she had wanted... :lol: ( I'd love a JCW, Drooooool :p)

p.s BOSS, can we please get a drooling smilie?

ianking
1st July 2009, 10:04 AM
Just had all the gen from William on the looks of said new Cooper D and it sounds V nice. All the best of luck with it Mum Harper.
However I do like your JCW. Its a great looking color combo ;)