PDA

View Full Version : a good panel beater?

ScottyC
10th May 2004, 03:30 AM
hey folks, can anyone recommend a good panel beater in the aberdeen area? due to a nasty road rage incident i've a wee dent on one of my rear wings:mad:

duncan
10th May 2004, 04:31 AM
Sorry to hear about your incident.

If its a small dent and the paint is still intact, try someone like Dent Master or Chips Away.
Don't know what franchises are in Aberdeen, but Dent Master in Dundee repaired my MINI very well.

phantom
10th May 2004, 04:41 AM
I used a company called Chip away in Dundee after getting two dents and chips after my run to Hadrians wall, they did a perfect job for £50, is there anything like that up your way.

DNV122
10th May 2004, 06:47 AM
I got the ChipsAway Number when I was considering a repair to one of my alloys and some work to my wife's car.

Try : 07974 449809

Tell me how you get on !!!

ScottyC
19th May 2004, 07:13 PM
cheers guys, sorry for the delay in getting back to you. i was going to try and fix it straight away but its not quite bothering me so much just now (its just a little dent) so i think i'll wait a while and fix it in a couple of months or so. due to jealousy of all the chrome mirror caps i've seen around lately i've decided to chuck my money elsewhere and get myself some black and white checked ones