PDA

View Full Version : Duthie Park Aberdeen - Pics

garywatt
9th May 2004, 10:12 PM
Hi all

Pics from this morning are now online and available for viewing at:

http://www.pbase.com/garywatt/duthie_park_mini_aberdeen&page=all

I 'fuzzed' out every reg that was visible. Hope that was OK.
Being my first 'meet' I didn't want to walk up to every car for a pic incase I got told to pi** off :D

Hope I got everyone in one of the pics anyway. Bigger resolutions available if you want them and also, if you want your name or whatever against a pic, let me know.

If they are required for the Newminiscotland site, give me a shout or you can take these.

Hope all went well at Fintry.

Cheers

Gary Watt
Silver Mini - Image 'Mini6'

seany
9th May 2004, 10:26 PM
nice photo's m8.

Julz
9th May 2004, 10:39 PM
Nice piccies, wish I could have gone!!
My goodness, and I do believe that is Zippy I can see in his car!! Take it you only sold the wheels and not the whole car then!!;)

garywatt
9th May 2004, 10:48 PM
Hi Guys (and gals)

Glad you liked them.

I don't know anyone apart from Howard but someone did mention Julz....that's all i am saying :p

Cheers

Gary

Julz
9th May 2004, 11:00 PM
Oh nooooooo, what've I done this time??? And I wasn't even there!!:eek:

phantom
10th May 2004, 02:48 AM
Fantastic photo's Gary, well chuffed you all turned out for this one:cool: Julz, you would never would have made the car park, it was dry but some what bumpy in places.:p
How hot and sunny was it:cool::cool:
Food was great, well done to John Clarks, and the racing was fun too:)
Once again, thanks for coming to play, I am slowly getting to meet more of you, as I'm new to all this, can't wait for more runs ahead:D:D:D:D

shoppie
10th May 2004, 02:56 AM
Sooperb pics Gary:D

Nice to meet some news faces again... roll on the next one:p

DNV122
10th May 2004, 06:38 AM
Nice photees Gary - oooh my car did look shiny, but after Fintray it looked shi*y. Jeez dried cow sh*t is tough to get off....

I took the scenic route home with my friend Simon following on on some curvy roads to Kintore. We hit the A96 and headed back to town via Craibstone - driving at the national speed limit ;).

All in all - v. enjoyable

Krusty
10th May 2004, 04:13 PM
Twas Zippy with my wheels on!!! I've stolen his 17" wheels cause they make my car handle so much better than the 18" ones:D

Julz
10th May 2004, 04:18 PM
Hmmmm, sounds nice!! His car actually really suits your wheels, so you better post a piccie of your car with his wheels, just to make sure they're just as tasty on your car!!;)

RS
11th May 2004, 06:13 AM
Gary,

The pictures are good.

It was great to pick out us and our car on the internet. Like DNV122, we thought our car was looking good until after leaving Fintray when it had a rim of coo poo around the tyres, a bird poo down the back and the obligatory splattering of flees on the windscreen and mirrors, seeing as it turned out to be a warm sunny day.

We had to leave Fintray early, however we enjoyed the day and it was great to see a reasonable turnout of cars at Duthie Park fairly early on a Sunday morning.

garywatt
11th May 2004, 06:28 AM
RS

Which car are you?

Cheers

Gary

RS
11th May 2004, 06:14 PM
quote:Originally posted by garywatt

RS

Which car are you?

Cheers

Gary

Gary,

Ours is the silver Cooper with the black roof. Of all the other cars that were there, it must be the most unmodified!

garywatt
11th May 2004, 06:41 PM
RS

I thoughy my one was the most unmodified......sharkfin indicator grills and that is is for me............oh, and the S style cap which was recently installed.

Cheers

Gary

RS
11th May 2004, 07:18 PM
Therefore, I can confirm that our car must be the most unmodified!

The only mod in addition to the Chili pack, is the white repeater indicator lenses on each side of the car.

john
12th May 2004, 01:13 AM
A BIG thanks to everyone for following me to Stanley street and waving to NIKKI!

She really wanted to come along but was ill so I told her I would try and bring the mini's to her instead.

So BIG BIG thanks:):)

shotgun
14th May 2004, 10:38 PM
Thanx for the pix they are great.