PDA

View Full Version : 450 Mile Mini Cooper Review

Woz
21st April 2003, 12:39 AM
:D:D:D:D:D:D

Although I think our trip counter is broken :eek:, Every jounrney we have made so far adds 100+ miles on to the clock :cool:

Damn, I forgot to get that ... err ... umm .... widget I needed, just off to the shops again. :p

Linda M
21st April 2003, 02:42 AM
Glad you're enjoying your MINI SO much Woz :D I'm still at the stage of nipping out for this or that (nothing that I really need though) :D:D
We were looking out for you today as we were up your way doing a second recce for the June run :cool: We've got a 'great' run lined up :D

Julz
21st April 2003, 04:11 AM
Well, we went up to Kenmore via as many back roads as poss today for our lunch, the main problem is, which car to take!!?? Poor BabyB was left at home:(:(! Well Linda, give us some hints, or if it's round our way, we could maybe give you some extra hints if needed!! (Rob knows all the bendy roads that make me car sick):D:p:I

minidriver#1
21st April 2003, 04:16 AM
i've had mine 19 days now, and i have 1047 on the clock :| but its all good. nice to see we're no the only addicts around here ;)

Linda M
21st April 2003, 04:17 AM
Thread will go up this week Julz :D
We know that area well too but we've managed to find 'fantastic' roads that we didn't even know exsisted, most minor and unmarked :D:D Just need a sunny day like today :cool:

duncan
21st April 2003, 04:33 AM
quote:Originally posted by Linda M
Just need a sunny day like today :cool:

And a good set of directions for me.:p

Is there going to be an Autoroute map for this one Willie?

Moorf
21st April 2003, 06:07 AM
quote:Originally posted by Linda M

Glad you're enjoying your MINI SO much Woz :D I'm still at the stage of nipping out for this or that (nothing that I really need though) :D:D
We were looking out for you today as we were up your way doing a second recce for the June run :cool: We've got a 'great' run lined up :D

We were looking out for you guys too as we headed down to Borders today and came back via Falkirk / Kincardine and a rather charred Powmill Milk Bar :eek:

BTW - not sure what route the Perthshire run is taking but the offer of a bbq after is still there if u fancy ;) - we are on the A91 - email me if interested :)

Moorf

Linda M
21st April 2003, 06:08 AM
quote:Originally posted by satelite

And a good set of directions for me.:p
There will be a 'special' set of instructions just for you Duncan :approve:

Julz
21st April 2003, 08:46 PM
Rob used to work in Pitlochry and the surrounding area so he knows most of the roads round there, as I soon discovered yesterday when some nitwit in a Mazda 323 tried to race us:eek:! Get some itelligence sunny, 363 v 911, don't think so:p! I'm looking forward to the Perthshire run though, a BBQ would be good, just don't say it out loud, cause then it's guaranteed to rain! (although I do have the mini brolly, surprisingly!):D:D:clown: