PDA

View Full Version : Transformers: Revenge Of The Fallen...

AndyP & Lenore
17th June 2009, 01:57 AM
....is FRIKKING AWESOME!!!:yes nod::thumbs up::yes nod::thumbs up::yes nod::popcorn:

A.:D

mini saltire
17th June 2009, 08:14 AM
cool can't wait to see it, Loved the first one.

Fairy
17th June 2009, 08:49 AM
Cant wait to see this...bring on bumble bee!!:thumbs up:

euan
17th June 2009, 09:23 AM
I saw the trailer when I went to see Star Trek at the IMAX, and it looked amazing. I so hope it will be shown on IMAX, I'd definitely go and see it there!

AndyP & Lenore
17th June 2009, 09:35 AM
Euan, because it's not released in America until AFTER the UK (for a change), it doesn't open in IMAX until Friday 26th June.

We're planning to go see it in Glasgow in IMAX too. Should look stunning in IMAX.:cool:

euan
17th June 2009, 05:24 PM
Euan, because it's not released in America until AFTER the UK (for a change), it doesn't open in IMAX until Friday 26th June.

We're planning to go see it in Glasgow in IMAX too. Should look stunning in IMAX.:cool:

Boo! Ah well, suits me as I don't think I could go before then anyway! It's the sound as much as anything, it's awesome on the local IMAX screen :D (I know that doesn't make sense, but you know what I mean!)

AndyP & Lenore
17th June 2009, 05:54 PM
Naw that makes sense Euan. It's just the whole experience of IMAX which is stunning.

A.

MINI William
17th June 2009, 06:26 PM
Cant wait to see it :thumbs up:

stoney
17th June 2009, 06:52 PM
yep looking forward to this one 2

Hamish
17th June 2009, 07:16 PM
mmmmh Megan Foxxxxxxxxxxxxxx lol ;)

AndyP & Lenore
17th June 2009, 07:18 PM

Running toward the camera in slow-mo too.:yes nod::yes nod::yes nod::yes nod:

Hamish
17th June 2009, 07:19 PM
aww stop it andy! haha, if i were in ur lucky position i think i'd have to crank that big screen up and set that to repeat haha

zimbo
18th June 2009, 11:01 AM

Running toward the camera in slow-mo too.:yes nod::yes nod::yes nod::yes nod:

Superb.... :p

Going to see this tomorrow I hope, I cant wait :Whistle:

Ferengo
20th June 2009, 01:03 AM
Well not long back and... I didn't enjoy it. It just seemed to lack what the first one had, was a bit long too. I'm a huge fan of transformers but something about this film just wasn't for me. Shame as I was really looking forward to it :sad:. Although the slow mo Megan Fox scene :thumbs up: :D.

Hamish
20th June 2009, 12:12 PM
damn ferengo! I need to see this megan fox seen haha

zimbo
20th June 2009, 12:30 PM
I also saw this tonight and I did enjoy it, but no it is not as good as the original but it still gets a thumbs up from me and yes i will get the DVD when it finally come sout on that to add to my original.

Megan Fox, mmmmmmm :Whistle: 2 1/2 hrs long the film was.

Overal it gets a :thumbs up: from me. Im a big transformers fan and marvel comic films fan :clap:

Hamish
20th June 2009, 01:08 PM
I also saw this tonight and I did enjoy it, but no it is not as good as the original but it still gets a thumbs up from me and yes i will get the DVD when it finally come sout on that to add to my original.

Megan Fox, mmmmmmm :Whistle: 2 1/2 hrs long the film was.

Overal it gets a :thumbs up: from me. Im a big transformers fan and marvel comic films fan :clap:

u can shut it to zimbo! haha ;)

Did anyone else see megan fox in 2 n a half men when she was at charlies house washing down the windows etc... mmmh, soapy suds!!! lol :thumbs up:

AndyP & Lenore
20th June 2009, 04:20 PM

Did anyone else see megan fox in 2 n a half men when she was at charlies house washing down the windows etc... mmmh, soapy suds!!! lol :thumbs up:

<<<<<<<< Makes mental note to catch that when it's next on Sky.:D:D

Hamish
20th June 2009, 04:44 PM
<<<<<<<< Makes mental note to catch that when it's next on Sky.:D:D

worth seeing Andy, wearing hot pants, and a shirt tied up... some tidy curves my friend! :Whistle: :popcorn: :thud:

illegalhunter
21st June 2009, 03:40 PM
The CGI is awesome great film

euan
21st June 2009, 05:21 PM

You mean this clip? :D

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ckY9_ZBVg-I&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ckY9_ZBVg-I&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

zimbo
22nd June 2009, 12:02 PM
:clap: :Whistle:

AndyP & Lenore
16th July 2009, 11:43 PM
Watched Transformers 2 at the Glasgow Science Centre IMAX today. Some of the fight scenes were shot specially in IMAX and they are stunning.:yes nod:

If I'm honest, The Dark Knight had more and longer IMAX scenes, and was an all round better IMAX "experience".

Also, the GSC IMAX screen, whilst huge compared to any of our own screens, is tiny compared to the one at the Point Orlando. That one must be nearly twice the size of Glasgow's.

We even managed to blag a projection room tour as I'd never seen an IMAX booth before. Holy sh!t, there's a lot of kit in an IMAX. And the projectionist was from Galashiels!!! What's the chances....?:eek:

Big Gordy
17th July 2009, 08:53 AM
I went to see it in Glasgow on Tuesday night.........it was AWESOME:eek:
Although I much prefered the Megan Fox scene at the beginning where she's wearing the crop top and hot pants in her dads motorcycle garage.....mmmmmmmmmmmm......birds and bikes what more can a guy ask for...heaven:yes nod:

zimbo
17th July 2009, 01:50 PM
I went to see it in Glasgow on Tuesday night.........it was AWESOME:eek:
Although I much prefered the Megan Fox scene at the beginning where she's wearing the crop top and hot pants in her dads motorcycle garage.....mmmmmmmmmmmm......birds and bikes what more can a guy ask for...heaven:yes nod:

:clap: :Whistle::lol: