PDA

View Full Version : 5:40 this morning

V3 NGS
13th June 2009, 06:06 PM
:ragin::ragin::ragin::ragin::ragin:What a s*** start for the weekend, I was woken this morning by the alarm on the mini going crazy. I looked out the window to find the drivers side glass all over the pavement, I ran outside to find that the car had been trashed and the off side glass had been broken to; this had shattered but was still intact. However I would like to take my hat off to BMW for the excellent anti theft system that is installed in these cars. :clap::clap::clap::clap:They didn’t have time to take much; they couldn’t open doors boot or anything so was unable to make off with the car.

:thumbs up::thumbs up:Well done Mini however if I catch the B*****ds I will kill them, sorry for the French. Thanks for letting me get it off my chest .... Nigel

AndyP & Lenore
13th June 2009, 06:28 PM
Thats a real bummer:ragin::ragin:. Are you sure the intent was theft, rather than just vandalism?

A.:sad:

V3 NGS
13th June 2009, 06:51 PM
No it could well be vandalism, people dont like others to have anything nice nowa days. They did take the front of the pioneer, no time to try anything else it happend so quick

GCA3N
13th June 2009, 07:17 PM
so sorry to hear your news mate, this is such a sad reflection on today's society. It is sad you can't have a nice car outside and people won't hate or resent you for it. Have you reported it to the police. If you have a leather interior they may have left prints leaning into get your stereo. Hope that everything gets sorted out. I'm sure you have heard by now that you are the third person that this has happened too on the site recently(well all similar) So I guess all things happen in three's. Good to hear the security is good, atleast they did not make off with your car.

Stewart
13th June 2009, 08:04 PM
Hope it was just the Glass and nothing else damaged....:frown:

Just to add there was a really battered up Mini, the plastic trim at the front wheel arch missing for a start and odd wheels with two guys sitting in it …I came out and got into my car and drove off heading for home, so it followed me out the car park…….not thinking anything about it further down the road it was still a few cars behind me after a good few turn offs and roundabouts if you knew the route you'd understand.

So I turned left up a street and seen in my Mirror it going across the junction……Thought “Daft Prat as if anyone was following you” So turned the car round and went back to the Junction I’d turn at….Before I got to it, What comes round into the street the Battered up job…and these two guys….

After that never seen it and it was a good way from Home. But I was thinking what was there game………it might of just been me all the same but you know when your eyes meet you get that feeling “You two look a bit doggy.

Ally S
13th June 2009, 08:31 PM
that sucks, hope you get it all sorted nicely

GCA3N
13th June 2009, 08:52 PM
Hope it was just the Glass and nothing else damaged....:frown:

Just to add there was a really battered up Mini, the plastic trim at the front wheel arch missing for a start and odd wheels with two guys sitting in it …I came out and got into my car and drove off heading for home, so it followed me out the car park…….not thinking anything about it further down the road it was still a few cars behind me after a good few turn offs and roundabouts if you knew the route you'd understand.

So I turned left up a street and seen in my Mirror it going across the junction……Thought “Daft Prat as if anyone was following you” So turned the car round and went back to the Junction I’d turn at….Before I got to it, What comes round into the street the Battered up job…and these two guys….

After that never seen it and it was a good way from Home. But I was thinking what was there game………it might of just been me all the same but you know when your eyes meet you get that feeling “You two look a bit doggy.

That is very suspicious indeed, could well have been looking at taking your car or something. You think these things don't happen but unfortunately they do. You done well though (too much CSI probably) and it was just as well you noticed them. If you can though, and if you remember anything IE reg number, report it to the police.

Craig
13th June 2009, 09:31 PM
thats not good man. :frown:

hangings too good for the likes of these scumbags... Hope they get swine flu..! :argh:

Stewart
13th June 2009, 09:39 PM
Its one of those thing you’ll never know………But I’d know it to see easy……..looked out many years ago about 3am and a guy was standing at my mates XR2 MkI, I’d heard nothing, just chance that I looked out...But this guy was just to me standing on the other side of the car not walking........For about five minutes....

Got some clothes on, walked out and said Sorry mate is there a problem and he took off.......The wee quarter front window was smashed, went to my mates door to come out and he’s a big guy 6.5” and he took off in the car after asking what the guy looked like in rage……..His Mother thinking she was doing her best phoned the police and my mate got pulled to check it was his car………:ragin:

Silly bugger had a black sports bag in the back, filled with CD’s and it was open to the world……Days before MP3 players or CD copying…..:D

Smitty
14th June 2009, 09:05 AM
Gutted - hope they catch the thieving little scumbags!! :eek:

shaunbhoy67
15th June 2009, 10:12 PM
gutted for you mate real gutting sad that people do that these days hope you catch them