PDA

View Full Version : Barcelona MotoGP

Gismo
9th June 2009, 08:26 AM
Me and me julie and zimbo are away to barcelona for the next motogp, have fun while we are gone :moonie: :D

Hamish
9th June 2009, 08:58 AM
lucky lucky lucky....... people! (was going to swear then but thought better of it!!!) haha, enjoy i'm jealous... love moto GP

GCA3N
9th June 2009, 09:09 AM
Me and me julie and zimbo are away to barcelona for the next motogp, have fun while we are gone :moonie: :D

So jealous, have fun and be careful

Big Gordy
9th June 2009, 09:14 AM
Yeah...have a great time and ride safe you guys:thumbs up:

shaunbhoy67
9th June 2009, 10:54 AM
have a good time im so jealous love moto gp, come on the doctor :lol::lol:

Big Gordy
9th June 2009, 11:03 AM
Not much in it at the top this year which is good to watch:thumbs up:
Perdosas out of it I think but any one of the top guys (Lorenzo, Stoner or Rossi) could do it:yes nod: Good to see Melandri and Edwards having a better run of things this season too but I think Toseland will be out of next years motoGP:frown:
I hope Bradley Smith in the 125's can pull it off tho as he's a nice wee fella:clap:

Scottie
9th June 2009, 08:41 PM
Safe trip:thumbs up:

Craig
9th June 2009, 08:47 PM
aye, enjoy yourselves, make sure you take plenty pics... Got a video camera fitted to the bike ?

stoney
9th June 2009, 09:16 PM
yep have a good time -be safe- dont drive to fast
i will be geting my ranks up on the old COD4

euan
9th June 2009, 09:57 PM
Enjoy! Will be watching it on the tele.

Hope the route through the mountains is good fun too! (which way did you decide on going?)

Burple
10th June 2009, 09:45 AM
aye, enjoy yourselves, make sure you take plenty pics... Got a video camera fitted to the bike ?

Zimbo does!! :thumbs up: One of those wee Action cam things that take SD cards :cool:

Big Gordy
14th June 2009, 07:08 PM
One of the best finishes to a race......EVER:clap: I bet wee Lorenzo was celebrating inside his helmet at the last corner only for THE DOCTOR to glide by him up the inside and take the win......AWESOME:thumbs up: Hope you guys enjoyed being there......looked good:cool:
Toselands had it for next wear tho:frown:

Craig
14th June 2009, 07:43 PM
yeah saw the last ten laps and the last 3 in particular were superb :thumbs up: I bet the yamaha team boss had his heart in his mouth.. :eek::clap:

Great racing tho :clap::clap:

shaunbhoy67
15th June 2009, 10:24 PM
rossi was immense wow what a race it was never seen anything like that since the first few laps at laguna seca when rossi and stoner went at it hammer and tong

quality racing cant wait till assen in 2 weeks :D:D

Mini Ecosse
16th June 2009, 06:25 AM
Awsome racing, the atmosphere at the circuit must have been electric.

zimbo
18th June 2009, 11:19 AM

Yup I do, not checked it yet.

Zimbo does!! :thumbs up: One of those wee Action cam things that take SD cards :cool:

^^^^ what he said :smilewinkgrin:

Well yes thats me back home, got back lastnight.

Brilliant trip but VERY long and sore on the old butt, but TOTALLY worth it for that race, we had grandstand seats at the entry to the pits and saw those great manouvers pulled off by the DOCTOR, what an awesome experience it was to watch him race, my 1st ever MOTO GP event that I have gone to and the best that that for racing wise that I can think of... Got some great photos of the guys racing, the sound of these machines on telly is NOTHING!!! to what they are like for real OMG they are LOUD!! :eek: I cant wait to see the video that a friend has taped for me, hopefully he has taped the right one... lol

The atmosphere was UNBELIEVABLE, one of the best weekends of my life, without a doubt.

Rossi rules the roost :clap:

Gismo
18th June 2009, 03:14 PM
Hope the route through the mountains is good fun too! (which way did you decide on going?)Went from Florac to Millau through the Gorge Du Tarn, absolutely fantastic, pictures later

One of the best finishes to a race......EVER:clap: I bet wee Lorenzo was celebrating inside his helmet at the last corner only for THE DOCTOR to glide by him up the inside and take the win......AWESOME:thumbs up: Hope you guys enjoyed being there......looked good:cool:Brilliant finale, me, me julie and zimbo were on the edge of our seat for the final 5 bends watching the master at work, we all thought Lorenzo had just done enough, but no, fantastic to watch and so glad i was able to see it live, now to watch teh recording on good old sky plus :thumbs up:

rossi was immense wow what a race it was never seen anything like that since the first few laps at laguna seca when rossi and stoner went at it hammer and tongAgreed

Awsome racing, the atmosphere at the circuit must have been electric.:thumbs up:

The atmosphere was UNBELIEVABLE, one of the best weekends of my life, without a doubt.

Rossi rules the roost :clap:A great weekend for us too :thumbs up:

euan
18th June 2009, 03:59 PM
Went from Florac to Millau through the Gorge Du Tarn, absolutely fantastic, pictures later

That's a route I took in the Cooper S, the popping noise on the overrun was awesome in some of the tunnels/overhangs :D