PDA

View Full Version : Light Green One?

MrMischief
3rd June 2009, 11:17 PM
Tonight around 17:20. Think it was a One, very light metallic green with aero kit & dark alloys on Kingsway (again), heading to Claypotts... I tooted after seeing the NMS sticker :cool:

Looks cool :thumbs up:

Marcel Always Open
6th June 2009, 10:24 AM
You probably mean "Silk Green" because that is the name of the colour. It was only available for a limited amount of time, and only on the One and Cooper model.

Craig
6th June 2009, 10:41 AM
aye and if it had a splitter on the front and 19's it would prob be KJ, but not sure if he still has his MINI... ;)

Bazthemod
6th June 2009, 12:17 PM
I think KJ's brother drives it now, not seen it about for ages though it was tucked up in a garage for years.

MrMischief
6th June 2009, 10:30 PM
You probably mean "Silk Green" because that is the name of the colour. It was only available for a limited amount of time, and only on the One and Cooper model.

Yes, you're probably right but haven't google'd the colour :Whistle:

The alloys were possibly Kei Racing D1's or something similar, looked like 18" with quite a small offset.

Burple
8th June 2009, 09:54 AM
I think KJ's brother drives it now, not seen it about for ages though it was tucked up in a garage for years.

Yip.. right enough! :thumbs up: ..on both counts..

Yes, you're probably right but haven't google'd the colour :Whistle:

The alloys were possibly Kei Racing D1's or something similar, looked like 18" with quite a small offset.

If it was KJ's car.. .they're 19s! :eek::D Can't remember the type off the top of me head, but they've polished rims and anthracite spokes.. :cool: