PDA

View Full Version : New Clubman S

GCA3N
1st June 2009, 10:08 AM
Here is a story to make you fell like Crap. I recieved a call from my cousin on Friday night to tell me he was picking up his new car on Saturday. I asked him what it was to which he replied "it is lazer Blue". I have been on at him for ages to get himself a mini as he always loved mine and wanted to get one. When I told him about my new one it pushed him over the edge. Anyway Derek picked his new Cooper S clubman in lazer blue up on saturday and went to the cup final. Not wanting to park anywhere near the stadium he parked it at his office nearby in a secured parking area. 3 hours later coming back from another superb Rangers victory he got back to his car ( 4 hours old) to find some B^%$^RD had vandalised it. The had got a rock and threw it against the large rear quarter panel and then the window. I mean how bad was that. So spare a thought for him please. So I have told him all about NMS and about some up coming runs. So expect a new member soon.

zimbo
1st June 2009, 10:16 AM
OMG that is awefull :eek: I really just cant believe people these days, jealousy is a terrible thing, what goes around comes around, I know what i would do with that same rock if I ever got my hands on that perpetrator... ...:moonie:(thats a little clue) Tell your cousin were sorry to hear about this.

Hope to see him on a run soon.

Stewart
1st June 2009, 01:11 PM
I Emit I’m paranoid about my Mini and touch wood nothing has happened to my car, I’d have been absolutely gutted and its more annoying in that its not an accident but some Scumbag.

Damaging someone’s car is the most spineless thing I can think off. If it was because it was blue that’s Shocking, but them there are some right prats in Glasgow, some of which look like they just crawled out the swamp at times.

Crap way to start your Mini ownership, but it will be fixed and look as good as new. Really feeling for the Lad, your happy your team has just won the double and on a high only to drive home pissed off. :frown:

audrey
1st June 2009, 11:17 PM
Shocking :ragin: People like that make me sick :frown: Really feel for your cousin I would be in tears :sad:

Gismo
1st June 2009, 11:27 PM
Sickening that folks actually get enjoyment out of that :frown:

shaunbhoy67
2nd June 2009, 10:56 AM
bloody awful terrible thing jealousy bloody enraging too

Duncan Stewart
2nd June 2009, 08:20 PM
:ragin:makes me mad :argh: Hope he gets it fixed OK

s-a-l-t-i-r-e
2nd June 2009, 09:12 PM
F**kers... Thats why i always take the train to the fair city of Glasgow now... I was lucky, it was a company car that got done...

Ally S
2nd June 2009, 10:33 PM
not a nice thing at all. hopefully he gets it all sorted