PDA

View Full Version : New Mini Day 19-21 June 2009

Davidson2
30th May 2009, 04:52 PM
New Mini Day is being held at Manby Motorplex in Linconshire on the 20-21 June 2009. www.newminiday.com (http://www.newminiday.com)

NMS already has a run on for 19-20 June and you should check this out first...

I have to go to this for work and plan to go down on the Friday, leaving around 1400hrs as we will have an Events Stand for Drivers-eye.com and need to be ready for the open on Sat AM.

I have arranged Camping for the Fri & Sat night, which is included in the £15 weekend ticket price.

Local Accomodation is also still available, if preferred.

The events are for all the family and I recon it will take the full two days to complete all the activities, but most of all, whilst showing strength in numbers for New Mini, this is a charity event with a percentage of proceeds going to 'Help the Heros'.

The trip back would be around 1800hrs on the Sunday, details to be confirmed.

If your interested, let me know, :computer: if not, I might be ok on my own...

Enjoy the Sun :blush: remember that cream!

mini menise
10th June 2009, 02:35 PM
Hi am goin 2 this 2 ill be on the kent new mini club stand it would be nice 2 c sum of my fellow scotshttp://i569.photobucket.com/albums/ss138/minimenise/001.jpg

Davidson2
10th June 2009, 04:04 PM
Good to hear from you and look forward to seeing you there.

Very Nice polished wheels.

mini menise
10th June 2009, 06:27 PM
hope 2 c u ther bud should be a good weekend:thumbs up:

mini menise
16th June 2009, 07:27 PM
HI all just been talking 2 mint(matt) at linconshire mini club the orginizer of the new mini day and he asked if this club wants a club stand .i dont know if u all ready ave 1 but if dont and u would like 1 give him a shout:thumbs up::thumbs up::thumbs up:

Davidson2
18th June 2009, 05:06 PM
Thanks for that Mini Menise, NMS has another run on at the same time that is not a 7 hour drive away, so most are going to that. Thanks for the heads up though.

See you there