PDA

View Full Version : passenger wheel arch (on A-panel)

Hamish
28th May 2009, 08:19 PM
I know its a long shot... but does anyone have a spare passenger side wheel arch trim (plain plastic colour) please?

Its not the trim that clips to the bonnet, its the one that clips onto the A-panel.

That seemed to go walkies at last meeting, i'm guessing its either buried in the gravel trap or cosmo has it stuck into the side of his car still :argh:

If anyone has 1 and will be near knockhill over the weekend it would be spot on. :thumbs up:

cpearson
28th May 2009, 08:21 PM
dude, think i have one you can borrow but i'll need it back.

Hamish
28th May 2009, 08:24 PM
cool, that might get me out of trouble for this weekend then pal thanks... hopefully someone has 1 that I can hang onto for future. Trying to get 1 off my local car breakers too, but for some reason they all seem to be in for front end damage! I know the feeling!!!

cpearson
28th May 2009, 08:27 PM
speak to Danny at mini spares...he'll sort you out. dont think they are expensive new tbh.

Hamish
28th May 2009, 08:29 PM
tried him for a front panel and indicators for front bumper and he was quite expensive I thought, if my local guys has none i'll give him another chance. Yeah didnt think they would be too expensive new, not much to it really eh!

cpearson
28th May 2009, 08:30 PM
front panels are expensive all day long, high demand. tell him i sent you!

Hamish
28th May 2009, 08:32 PM
oh I name dropped haha, I said chris and chris sent me!!! you 2 both recommended him... Next time I phone I'll say my name is chris too, think that must be the name for discount ;) haha

cpearson
28th May 2009, 08:35 PM
lol.....glad to see the car fixed tho mate...stay out of trouble this weekend please!

GCA3N
28th May 2009, 08:36 PM
lol.....glad to see the car fixed tho mate...stay out of trouble this weekend please!

Here here, if my ticket price was based on watching hamish I would probably have been paid to get in......:laugh::laugh::laugh:....common the Hamish...no pressre mate.

Hamish
28th May 2009, 08:38 PM
hahaha me 2... nothing like cutting it fine eh?! ... you have my word, 100% I will be doing my best to stay out of trouble. Ians off on holiday now and said he'll be looking forward to a text as to how its going... I would rather that wasnt... "eh, hi Ian, hope your having a good relaxing time, cos when your back you have a car to fix... AGAIN!!!" hahaha

Hamish
28th May 2009, 08:40 PM
Here here, if my ticket price was based on watching hamish I would probably have been paid to get in......:laugh::laugh::laugh:....common the Hamish...no pressre mate.

lmao!!! nice one greig, you know what pal, I seriously do not feel any pressure at the moment, I actually feel pretty chilled about everything... lets face it, it was probably the worst possible start so kinda feels like pressures off as things can only get better... if not and its a bad weekend then at least people can say i've been consistent lmao!!! :Whistle:

GCA3N
28th May 2009, 08:48 PM
lmao!!! nice one greig, you know what pal, I seriously do not feel any pressure at the moment, I actually feel pretty chilled about everything... lets face it, it was probably the worst possible start so kinda feels like pressures off as things can only get better... if not and its a bad weekend then at least people can say i've been consistent lmao!!! :Whistle:

Your so right. Good forecast so hopefully dry track, even harder to go off. I am sure things will be better this weekend.

Hamish
28th May 2009, 08:54 PM
for sure mate, it'll be ace if its sunny and dry, makes it much better to speccy and relax when not in car, its so annoying up there when its cold and windy haha. My first couple of tests were on wet/slippy conditions and to be honest I loved it (hope that doesnt cast an omen on the weather, cos I'm definitely NOT praying for rain) haha

cpearson
28th May 2009, 09:03 PM
worst possible start.....alan and I would disagree :)

just glad yr back buddy, 10 out of 10 for dedication and commitment!

Hamish
28th May 2009, 09:08 PM
yeah I can empathise with you Chris, you had a nightmare too, I think yours was probably worse.

As spectacular as Alans was... Cosmo and I managed to get a nice spot to view it from... I think maybe he was lucky in it didnt do too much damage? I might be wrong on that though. his cars looking good again though, pleased for him too.

Aye am glad to be back too mate... see you at the weekend. Now I just need to find my racing licence which appears to have gone walkies lmao!!!

cpearson
28th May 2009, 09:13 PM
what's yr email addy ?. i'll send you pics of mine after it was delivered back to the paddock....gotta love minis eh!

Hamish
28th May 2009, 09:20 PM
PM sent buddy. Aye these minis grab hold of u and get into ur blood... I cant get enough at the moment!!! hahaha

cpearson
28th May 2009, 09:36 PM
yeah you have 2 ya greedy git