PDA

View Full Version : WAITING FOR DELIVERY

Crombers
6th May 2004, 09:25 PM
Hi to all, ordered MC (17's Chilli Pure Silver) from Henry Bros Glasgow & should take delivery 11/6. Have seen the revised model available from 1/7 & wonder now if I should wait :question:(possible delivery early to mid Aug & HB have said this is an option). I prefer the front end of the old but am warming to the rear of the new (eh!). Nice dilema to be in but just worried I make the wrong one. Hope to meet up with some of you on my first adventure in whatever I happen to have chosen. Any thoughts would be appreciated

seany
6th May 2004, 10:38 PM
hello

Bazthemod
7th May 2004, 12:01 AM
Welcome aboard H.M.S Newminiscotland :)

3GGG
7th May 2004, 12:28 AM
quote:Originally posted by crombers

Hi to all, ordered MC (17's Chilli Pure Silver) from Henry Bros Glasgow & should take delivery 11/6. Have seen the revised model available from 1/7 & wonder now if I should wait :question:(possible delivery early to mid Aug & HB have said this is an option). I prefer the front end of the old but am warming to the rear of the new (eh!). Nice dilema to be in but just worried I make the wrong one. Hope to meet up with some of you on my first adventure in whatever I happen to have chosen. Any thoughts would be appreciated

Don't think you can go wrong with either the old New MINI or the New New MINI:)

Get the old and you can boast you have an original Classic New MINI or get the New and boast you have the lastest and greatest.
;):D

Julz
7th May 2004, 03:46 AM
I know what you mean about the new look for the coop, I'm not too keen on these skinny chrome strips, but the bum is rather tasty too!! You could always wait for the new one and get an aero kit fitted!!;):D

Willie M
7th May 2004, 03:19 PM
Welcome to NMS crombers and best of luck with your new MINI. Whichever model you opt for, you can't go wrong :cool:
Hopefully see you on one of our future runs, you'll be made more than welcome.

ny152
8th May 2004, 03:45 AM
Welcome aboard Allan :)

Whatever MINI you get you are guaranteed a great time (especially if you go on a few runs with other MINI minded nutters!).

Personally I would probably hold off and go for the new model. Although I dont like the wee chrome strips at the back the rest of it is an improvement imho. And human nature being what it is, you could end up regretting not waiting till August for all the other little mods being done.

john
8th May 2004, 05:31 PM
quote:Originally posted by Goldmini

Welcome aboard Allan :)

Whatever MINI you get you are guaranteed a great time (especially if you go on a few runs with other MINI minded nutters!).

Personally I would probably hold off and go for the new model. Although I dont like the wee chrome strips at the back the rest of it is an improvement imho. And human nature being what it is, you could end up regretting not waiting till August for all the other little mods being done.

I agree with that!:)

Starky
8th May 2004, 07:31 PM
Hi Allan.

monkimagic
13th May 2004, 02:35 AM
Hi Allan, welcome to New Mini Scotland, all MINI's rock, I still look and mine and go OOOoooooh

Monki

AberdeenMini
13th May 2004, 03:32 AM
Hello there