PDA

View Full Version : some dude in america using my picture in his website haha :)

Knox18
27th May 2009, 01:42 PM
some dude in America is using a 10 year old picture of me karting taken by my dad to promote his website design haha

http://www.kartracer1.com/index.html

Ivano
27th May 2009, 01:50 PM
Incredible...

Gismo
27th May 2009, 01:56 PM
Not impressed with the sounds blaring at you, folks will simply quit before they explore his site, i'd be asking him where he got the photo though :Whistle:

Knox18
27th May 2009, 02:23 PM
Not impressed with the sounds blaring at you, folks will simply quit before they explore his site, i'd be asking him where he got the photo though :Whistle:

didnt even know there was music, no sound in work.

yeh i'm gonna email him! i'll post his reply :popcorn:

RyanK
27th May 2009, 02:41 PM
haha nice!

shaunbhoy67
27th May 2009, 03:04 PM
haha thats unreal will be interesting to see his reply haha!

Knox18
27th May 2009, 03:42 PM
on further investigation on his main website

www.racecraftdesigns.com

its actually australian :laugh:

Arny81
23rd June 2009, 01:31 PM
on further investigation on his main website

www.racecraftdesigns.com

its actually australian :laugh:

Hay there, Yeah that company is Australian and they are great people to deal with. They built me a web site a while back and i highly recommend them.

Oh by the way. I mentioned to them about this post and told me that they did a Google search for karting pictures and came up with the one you are talking about on here.

Actually id be interested to know how you found that web site in the first place?

Good luck to you all in your racing. :bigwave:

baptie
23rd June 2009, 04:23 PM
Thats nuts!

I found a guy in england using my signiture I made up for the Paul Smith, was gobsmacked......emailed him and asked him to get his own!!!

I ask you, you get creative and some average joe steals your thunder!

euan
23rd June 2009, 04:59 PM
I had a guy in South Africa using one of my safari pictures from Flickr from honeymoon without consent, I emailed him and he was really arsey, so I changed the permission on it so he was blocked ;-)