PDA

View Full Version : MINI CONVERTIBLE

CelticLover
6th May 2004, 08:42 PM
Hi, I just wondered if anyone who uses this site has ordered a convertible for this summer?? I've ordered one (Red, chilli pack, 17" alloys, chrome interior, chono pack etc, etc). The one option I decided against - hey have you looked out of the window today?? But sometimes I wonder if that was a good decision or not - what do you think?:question:

CelticLover

Duncan Stewart
6th May 2004, 09:00 PM
Hi Marianne and welcome to the madness that is New Mini Scotland :D It will be great to get some convertibles, roof down on our runs in Summer :cool: I'll be sticking with my tin top Cooper for just now.

CelticLover
6th May 2004, 09:02 PM
Yes, that'd be :cool:

CelticLover

seany
6th May 2004, 09:16 PM
hi there and welcome to new mini scotland, when you getting it.

Wul
6th May 2004, 09:18 PM
Welcome aboard Marianne - I think you are our first convertible poster (there may be a few hiding on the boards?) - spec sounds ace! Hope you like it when it comes.

Don't forget to post up some picutures for us to ogle!;)

Wul
6th May 2004, 09:19 PM
That was pictures of the car obviously! :I

....ahem.....or did I mean something else? :p

Bazthemod
6th May 2004, 09:25 PM
Welcome to NMS :) Mum's wanting to trade in the Cooper for a convertible :D but Dad's not so keen :( and i'm stuck in the middle! :sleepy:

Big Col
6th May 2004, 09:48 PM
Hey hey! Yet another person from Glasvegas joins NMS and I think you are the first convertible owner to own up but there must be a few more people on here willing to take their tops off! ;)

Welcome to the site.

CelticLover
6th May 2004, 10:14 PM
Fraid no pictures of the car yet - I ordered red and the only pictures out at the mo are green, hot orange, cool blue and silver. I hear the red is fab though, but just can't wait to see it in the flesh and get my hands on it.

If I hear more, I'll keep you posted.

CelticLover:)

Starky
7th May 2004, 01:15 AM
CelticLover with red mini, mmmmmm....

Starky
7th May 2004, 01:17 AM
Forgot to mention Hi Marianne, sorry.

Burple
7th May 2004, 02:09 AM
quote:Originally posted by Big Col
....there must be a few more people on here willing to take their tops off! ;)

I will if you will!!

<watches the whole of NMS leg it into the sunset, sick bags at the ready> ;):cool:

Julz
7th May 2004, 03:45 AM
As far as I am aware, Siobhan of the weefossey partnership has a convertible on order, although that might be dependant on Neil getting his coop and Malcolm getting his all black JCW S!!;):D

Jeff
7th May 2004, 05:21 AM
Welcome to Nms and I can confirm RED IS COOL!!!

Willie M
7th May 2004, 03:21 PM
Welcome to NMS Marianne, good to have you onboard :cool: All the best with the new car when it arrives.

ny152
7th May 2004, 04:03 PM
Welcome aboard Marianne :)

Will Glasgow now overtake Dundee as the epicentre of Scottish MINI's ? :D

Heather
7th May 2004, 04:48 PM
hi marianne, welcome.
There are certainly enough minis in glasgow to compete goldmini! There are 5 in waverly st alone not including me!

CelticLover
10th May 2004, 09:52 PM
Thanks all for your messages.

I am thinking of going on the Cullen thing - thought this might be a nice way to break in the soft top - any of you guys going on that run?

CelticLover

Julz
10th May 2004, 10:38 PM
There are a few of us, even though some have not booked yet!! If you are interested, keep an eye on the main thread on mini2, John has a link to it from the first post in the meets section!! :cool::D