PDA

View Full Version : Anybody sold car back to a dealer?

BigStuff
26th May 2009, 11:46 AM
Thinking of moving the Dooper on early.

Anybody sold back to dealer before. I've heard they are very short of AUC stock just now.

Car will be a year old on 29/5 and turned 21.3k on clock this morning. I'm halfway through PCP deal.

Spec:

PW with chilli, flames, stripes, piano black, white lenses, TLC and taxed for next year.

Advice / experiences?

Forbes
26th May 2009, 02:22 PM
Try ringing round some dealers. I know you can't really compare it but when i had the Subaru Justy i tried calling dealers as the place i bought my new car from offered £100 for it. Called a few local car sellers and one bought it for £1700, after only one look at it.

BigStuff
26th May 2009, 03:33 PM
Try ringing round some dealers. I know you can't really compare it but when i had the Subaru Justy i tried calling dealers as the place i bought my new car from offered £100 for it. Called a few local car sellers and one bought it for £1700, after only one look at it.

Might just do that.
Waiting for phenoix to come back with a figure then i'll talk to JC and Menzies to compare.

ianking
27th May 2009, 08:36 AM
Both my mate and I have sold to Eastern before. Got a good price as well as they were low on stock at that point.

BigStuff
27th May 2009, 09:32 AM
Both my mate and I have sold to Eastern before. Got a good price as well as they were low on stock at that point.

Cheers Ian i'll add em to my list.:thumbs up:

jam80s
28th May 2009, 02:38 PM
I've just done that, got a good price, handed car (BRG Cooper D 07 16K miles) over last wednesday and they sold it on the following sunday :thumbs up: John Clark dundee :thumbs up: