PDA

View Full Version : Hassle on the road.

Scottie
6th May 2004, 05:12 PM
My mini was out yesterday travelling between Inverness and Stirling + return.

Saw loads of minis in stirling.

Anyway on the road home just before Tomatin (dual carriageway) a young lad in a Golt GTI 03 reg pulled up in front of the mini a second lad in a Pug 206 pulled up along side the mini and boxed it in.

The passenger in the Pug started to shout abuse to the mini using words like W@nker etc. Why I have no idea.

So the mini slowed the pug came in front doing about 80mph the mini went into 4th shot passed the pug then the Golf gti which put the foot down trying to catch up couldn't gain the next thing a cloud of smoke came out of the Golf it trickled to a stop his pug pal stopped to. The mini headed for home.

We didn't enjoy the experience why these lads wanted to call the mini names who knows.

But it will teach them in future not to mess with a mini.

Wul
6th May 2004, 05:58 PM
Glad you got out of that ok Fiona - what a bunch of Tw@ts!

Some people are just bitter and twisted! MINI drivers know better.

KenL
6th May 2004, 06:46 PM
W*nkers!

Did you get their reg numbers? I would defo report them to the police if you did.

Starky
6th May 2004, 07:00 PM
That was a mini mis-adventure.

R7 ETH
6th May 2004, 08:35 PM
My fiancee had this (kind of) in our old Clio Cup i think the little neddy boy racers are just jealous of a nice car. Well i think it is a definate win for the Mini team

Mini 1 Golf 0

Duncan Stewart
6th May 2004, 08:46 PM
:mad: Nutters :mad: I'd report them to the police. Glad you got away OK

ELFMAN
6th May 2004, 10:15 PM
Scary stuff. I'd also report this type of threatening behaviour to the Police. Assault with a deadly boring Golf anyone? Chances are this is their way of cheering up their obviously sad and unfulfilled wee lives, and they've done it more than once.

As for the Golf disappearing up its 18th hole.....the Lord works in mysterious ways - MINIS have friends in high places you know. Glad you got out of it OK though.

KenL
6th May 2004, 11:48 PM
Please don't blame the Golf :)

There are A-holes driving MINIs too you know :p

macblob
6th May 2004, 11:50 PM
Glad u saw the wee tossers off hehehe

monkimagic
8th May 2004, 02:14 AM
Nice peice of work, shame on them but you showed em, and sorry you had to expeirenec that.

Monki

More chance of getting a Golf thug than a MINI thug !!!!