PDA

View Full Version : sold my car!

scott shand
20th April 2003, 05:05 AM
just to let you all know that my beloved cooper has been traded for a new shape MG TF, still in shock but have had a MINI for 1 1/2 years so it was time for a change:eek: ive still got a month with scud be for she goes, so you will all have to look out for a red MG TF with my number plate on it and still flash and wave ;)

cheers

scott

p.s sharon not to happy!

Willie M
20th April 2003, 07:03 AM
Congrats on the new car Scott, but must admit I'm gutted to hear that the MINI is going :(

As an ex-MG owner (1 BGT & 2 MGF's) I guess I can see what the appeal is, but believe you me you won't be so proud of the rag-top when it's chucking it down ;), even with the roof up :D

Hope you'll still drop by NMS and let us all know how you're getting on. Hopefully see you on the road sometime too :cool:

All the best...

lightbody
20th April 2003, 07:53 AM
I had my MX-5 for 18 months, fantastic car, wind in the hair is great, You'll LOVE it and you HAVE to do it once... and the TF is a cracking car - and all-British (yay!)

john
20th April 2003, 10:46 PM
quote:Originally posted by scott shand

just to let you all know that my beloved cooper has been traded for a new shape MG TF, still in shock but have had a MINI for 1 1/2 years so it was time for a change:eek: ive still got a month with scud be for she goes, so you will all have to look out for a red MG TF with my number plate on it and still flash and wave ;)

cheers

scott

p.s sharon not to happy!

Sharon can come on the mini runs with me Scott:)

Linda M
21st April 2003, 02:45 AM
OHHHH Scott.....how could you :eek: Seriously though, I hope you enjoy your MG TF and as Rob said, you've got to have a soft top once in your life :D

scott shand
21st April 2003, 02:51 AM
cheers peps, john im sure sharon would take you up on that offer at any given time shes not sure about letting scud go but ive always wanted a soft top and the tf is so good looking that i just had to have it! would love to come on a mini run before she goes any time from now untill mid may, and if i was welcome in a non mini car to come along in the mg once its arrived even if it was to one of the social meets.

cheers
scott

Monsta Mo Mini
27th April 2003, 07:34 PM
What a bugger - 6 weeks of sunshine and the week Scott buys a convertible it starts pissing down:clown:. You're welcome to come along to any meets Scott. Just don't hit corners at the same speed as you did in the MINI...

Willie M
29th April 2003, 06:28 AM
Yeah. It would be great to see you along Scott, despite having jumped the MINI ship ;):D
One day the hankering for a MINI will return. Until then, enjoy your new 'TF' :)

john
29th April 2003, 07:17 AM
Scott give me a shout and come along with me or Brian and we will soon have you back into mini's.

Monsta Mo Mini
30th April 2003, 04:57 PM
Scott -Have you sold Scud yet?, if it's a private sale make sure they know about us.;)