PDA

View Full Version : Ouch New Underpants required me thinks

MartinSullivan
24th May 2009, 10:41 AM
Saw this on another forum and thought ouch, that was CLOSE!!

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Em6R4spZL1Y&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Em6R4spZL1Y&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Craig
24th May 2009, 10:48 AM
FFS ! :eek:

I think buying a lottery ticket would be my next job after getting out of that as they are both VERY lucky.. :thumbs up:

Stewart
24th May 2009, 02:51 PM
woooooooooo that was close...................

Bumble
24th May 2009, 06:59 PM
yikes!

MrMischief
24th May 2009, 08:44 PM
:eek:

Chunky fence posts there, very lucky escape :yes nod:

Think it went faster backwards than it did forwards...what car is that, maybe a Corsa? Looks like a GM dashboard.

Hamish
24th May 2009, 10:14 PM
bl00dy hell that was close!!! Often its stuff coming into the car that injures people, not the actual crash. phew bet they needed a stiff drink after that one though!!!

GCA3N
24th May 2009, 10:33 PM
bl00dy hell that was close!!! Often its stuff coming into the car that injures people, not the actual crash. phew bet they needed a stiff drink after that one though!!!

You have a lot in common with this guy hamish, races that last 1min 53 sec.:thud::Whistle:...sorry couldn't resist that one, luckly you are not a big guy, i think i would get a beaten on Sunday:lol:

Hamish
24th May 2009, 10:50 PM
You have a lot in common with this guy hamish, races that last 1min 53 sec.:thud::Whistle:...sorry couldn't resist that one, luckly you are not a big guy, i think i would get a beaten on Sunday:lol:

:off topic: hahaha greig... mate you guys need to win the league more often, you're on form tonight!!! :p

You're right, lucky i'm not a bruiser buddy!:knife: hahaha I love the banter really!!! :rolleyes:

GCA3N
24th May 2009, 11:15 PM
:off topic: hahaha greig... mate you guys need to win the league more often, you're on form tonight!!! :p

You're right, lucky i'm not a bruiser buddy!:knife: hahaha I love the banter really!!! :rolleyes:

Got to make the most of it, might be while again. Sorry :off topic:

shaunbhoy67
27th May 2009, 11:40 AM
:eek::eek: holy mother of :lol: that was unbelievable how lucky was that!!

Gismo
27th May 2009, 01:17 PM
Whew :eek: lucky lucky man