PDA

View Full Version : Got my baby back....

GCA3N
23rd May 2009, 04:35 PM
Well came home on Thursday and picked up my car. The chain tensioner was replaced and the window problem has been sorted. I have to take my hat off to the dealership again and say well done. I don't have too much previous experience regarding dealerships but the service I have recieved is second to none, long may it continue. (Well all being well won't be back for a while, but it is a mini) Service will be the next thing, as it is due at 14,000 (just now) . Thanks again to stuart and the team.

AeroJonny
23rd May 2009, 04:50 PM
grieg did you have to wait long for the tensioner? I've been told it's on back order by my dealer...think they may well be pulling my plonker

GCA3N
23rd May 2009, 05:10 PM
grieg did you have to wait long for the tensioner? I've been told it's on back order by my dealer...think they may well be pulling my plonker

Well there's a thing, maybe the garage are pulling mine. I don't believe they would say they have done something and not do it, but only time will tell if i get any rattles again.

Stewart
23rd May 2009, 07:49 PM
Mates dad a few years ago got his brakes all done, New pads but more importantly new discs ( He was planning a Holiday road trip and wanted his old car spot on) and a few weeks later took his car into a well known chain for a new exhaust system.. Came back and picked the car up and took it home.

Next day swapped the spare tyre and found someone had nicked the discs of it. He went back and they were giving it Nah you must be mistaken, mates dad just looks run of the mill and soft spoken….Big mistake he was at the time one of Scotland top police chiefs I think only two off the very top Job….amazingly after he told them he would sort it out and his position they found his discs at the back of the garage….

But that is going back a bit.

AeroJonny
23rd May 2009, 08:44 PM
Well there's a thing, maybe the garage are pulling mine. I don't believe they would say they have done something and not do it, but only time will tell if i get any rattles again.

i didnt mean it like that, I'm saying i'm annoyed if they're out there and i'm being told otherwise. Had a few probs from the local dealer down here.

GCA3N
23rd May 2009, 08:50 PM
i didnt mean it like that, I'm saying i'm annoyed if they're out there and i'm being told otherwise. Had a few probs from the local dealer down here.

No it's cool, what i meant was I wonder who is telling the truth.

AeroJonny
23rd May 2009, 10:53 PM
probably fairbairns, they were always really straight with me. Probably the best I've dealt with (not the giffnock mob mind)

GCA3N
23rd May 2009, 10:59 PM
probably fairbairns, they were always really straight with me. Probably the best I've dealt with (not the giffnock mob mind)

well I thought the same, they have been very proffessional so far. would recommend to anyone.