PDA

View Full Version : And now for something completely different...

MartinSullivan
21st May 2009, 12:26 PM
Well the time has come to say goodbye to the Mini, have had it since 2002 and its been one of the best cars I have had, and the amount of tuning options etc out there have kept me amused for all these years but ive taken it as far as I can (without bankrupting myself) so its time to move on.

So as a replacement Ive bought
http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a67/MartinSullivan/th_350zsmall.jpg (http://s9.photobucket.com/albums/a67/MartinSullivan/?action=view&current=350zsmall.jpg)

Picked it up on Satuday and have to say I LOVE IT :thumbs up:

Saturday in Aberdeen was very wet, so took it steady driving home but Sunday was a beautiful day so managed to put it through its paces and its so much fun. Also love the fact that there are nearly as many tuning options for it as there are for the Mini, so Im expecting to be doing a few mods over the next few months :D

Havent had the heart to put the Mini up for sale yet, but it is going to have to go, so if anyone wants to make me a cheeky offer then PM me (you might be surprised by how little I want for it).

So after nearly 7 years of New Mini Ownership its all over, for now anyway, definitely wouldnt bet against me getting another one at some point.

Gismo
21st May 2009, 12:30 PM
Can't see photobucket piccies, but, going by the url link it's a 350z, hmm, very nice :cool:

MartinSullivan
21st May 2009, 12:34 PM
Can't see photobucket piccies, but, going by the url link it's a 350z, hmm, very nice :cool:

I just put that in to fool you Gismo :thumbs up: Its a Trabant really :hand:

Only kidding it is a 350z and it is very nice :thumbs up:

Mini Ecosse
21st May 2009, 12:39 PM
Good luck with the new car.
Like the colour:cool::thumbs up:

Smitty
21st May 2009, 06:47 PM
Excellent choice - i've always wanted one of these. It's on the car shoping list should I ever win the lottery :D

Scottie
21st May 2009, 07:13 PM
nice choice.:cool:

N12 JLK
21st May 2009, 08:01 PM
:smilewinkgrin:Very nice. Like it

MrMischief
21st May 2009, 08:52 PM
Very nice Martin, the 350Z's a real performance bargain & stunning too. Which model did you go for?

Enjoy the tail out fun :thumbs up:

MartinSullivan
21st May 2009, 09:20 PM
Its a 2003 GT Pack, so its not the up rev engine, but its only done 24,000 miles and is pretty much mint so all good. Few styling mods in the pipeline and then on to the performance stuff

audrey
21st May 2009, 10:46 PM
Lovely car great colour :D

Big Gordy
22nd May 2009, 08:41 AM
Good on ya Marty:thumbs up:
Was looking at the new version at Knockhill a few weeks ago and its not as good looking as the older model IMO:idea:

Craig
22nd May 2009, 09:32 PM
Nice motor Martin... dinnae be a stranger now... :thumbs up: