PDA

View Full Version : Mini MEATS night Fri 5th June CANCELLED!!!!!!!

N12 JLK
19th May 2009, 09:25 PM
Something has come up at home for that night now and I think that many others have thing s on also so I will rearrange this meet for another time. See you all soon, hope those who had there names down aren't too disappointed.

Jason

1 - Andy and lenore (maybe)
2=
3= David and Fiona
4= Craig and Jude ( may have a salad)

Bumble
19th May 2009, 09:31 PM
Bummer - I'm away with the girls in Bruges that weekend. No weans table for me :(

N12 JLK
19th May 2009, 09:33 PM
bummer - i'm away with the girls in bruges that weekend. No weans table for me :(

boo hoo

AndyP & Lenore
19th May 2009, 09:53 PM
Jason, put us down as maybe's. To be honest we won't be able to confirm one way or the other until the Friday morning. We're flaying back from Orlando on the Thursday and I don't do time travel very well. Sort of knocks me for six. So not sure if I will be conscious enough to go.

A.

N12 JLK
19th May 2009, 10:45 PM
Done Mr P. You can let me know on the day. When you off on your hols?

Gismo
20th May 2009, 03:20 AM
Put me and Julie down as maybes :thumbs up:
Will confirm asap

AndyP & Lenore
20th May 2009, 09:03 AM
Done Mr P. You can let me know on the day. When you off on your hols?

Off on Tuesday.:thumbs up::thumbs up:

A.:D

D3 JDA
20th May 2009, 04:00 PM
Hi there jason can u put our names down for the meet.David & Fiona:thumbs up::beer::clap:

Scottie
20th May 2009, 06:39 PM
on holiday:argh::argh: just depends what time we get the caravan back in storage.

N12 JLK
20th May 2009, 07:50 PM
on holiday:argh::argh: just depends what time we get the caravan back in storage.

And you requested a meet

Craig
20th May 2009, 07:59 PM
Hi Jason,

we will be a no for food due to our new "regime"... :rolleyes:

we will pop along for a natter tho. . . :thumbs up:

Scottie
20th May 2009, 09:05 PM
And you requested a meet

yeh but didn't know what the date would be sorry.

Gismo
21st May 2009, 07:30 AM
And i'm a no now as well :sad:

zimbo
21st May 2009, 11:31 AM
...I don't do time travel very well.
A.

You NEVER cease to amaze me MrP I mean didnt know time travel was possible, any other little secrets you got that you want to share? :lol:

Off on Tuesday.:thumbs up::thumbs up:

A.:D

Jammy buggers... :moonie: mind and bring me back some saltwater taffy Andy and I will have the money waiting for you when you see me to hand it over :yes nod: that stuff is addictive once you start eating it...

Sorry for going :off topic: Jason. I cant make this meet either will be too busy packing my bags for my trip.

Mini Ecosse
21st May 2009, 12:41 PM
Sorry, working :argh:

ianking
21st May 2009, 04:17 PM
Hi Jason,

we will be a no for food due to our new "regime"... :rolleyes:

we will pop along for a natter tho. . . :thumbs up:

Im sure they will do a salad or other such like healthy foods.

ELFMAN
21st May 2009, 04:21 PM
We're flaying back from Orlando on the Thursday and I don't do time travel very well. Sort of knocks me for six. So not sure if I will be conscious enough to go. A.

Andy & Lenore - What Airline are you 'Flaying' on? :eek: Jings, no wonder you're unfit after THAT. I've heard of 'Club Class', but with WHIPS? :blush::hand::smilewinkgrin:

JASON, sorry I can't make your Meat :p I'm off on holiday the next day, so will be packing my big bag on Friday. ;) See you next time.

Craig
22nd May 2009, 09:25 PM
Im sure they will do a salad or other such like healthy foods.

not with the combination of foods required, plus no dressing allowed and the fish can't be in brime or sunflower oil... blah blah blah... Just easier not to put ourselves thro it.. :argh:;)

N12 JLK
25th May 2009, 06:17 PM
please see first post.

Crombers
26th May 2009, 05:54 PM
Missed this one, but am working anyhoo, so I'm not too 'disapeoplepoined'