PDA

View Full Version : oh the blue bells are blue

GCA3N
17th May 2009, 03:00 PM
Mon the gers what a result, sorry to all those supporting the other half, but the league is ours to lose. Have to say though looking at the results so far this season you would not bet on the last game being a foregone conclusion.

Seen as I am offshore i will be having 2 shandy bass's 2nite:beer::beer:

Gismo
17th May 2009, 03:10 PM
Seen as I am offshore i will be having 2 shandy bass's 2nite:beer::beer:It's only fair that Hibs take 2 points off both of us :clap: and since i'm offshore i'll have a diet coke :thumbs up:

Scottie
17th May 2009, 04:18 PM
still got one game to go though can't count our chickens yet all to play for in the last game.

Stewart
17th May 2009, 05:00 PM
I blanked the sports channel, Radio and hoped for the best………..Its back in our own hands, we just have to win one match……………..Only thing is losing our best defender yesterday was just thick………I think Hearts are well up for it after yesterdays result and I wish them all the luck. Pity that Goal was wrongly called or it could have been all over. :thumbs up:

GCA3N
17th May 2009, 05:38 PM
still got one game to go though can't count our chickens yet all to play for in the last game.

That is for sure, if the SPL has taught us anything this year it has that expect the unexpected, united will be a hard game, but hearts put 3 past them on saturday. Hearts have nothing to play for but they will give celtic a hard game, add that to the fact that the heads will be down...aww:Whistle:

Crombers
17th May 2009, 10:19 PM
All comments noted ............ :beer:

Crombers
17th May 2009, 10:21 PM

This will be Falkirk (your 'local' team) that we are talking about :thumbs up:

Scottie
17th May 2009, 10:37 PM
This will be Falkirk (your 'local' team) that we are talking about :thumbs up:

no that would be Stenhousemuir

RyanK
17th May 2009, 11:41 PM
:knife:

Can't believe that blatent dive by lafferty :hand:

GCA3N
18th May 2009, 06:12 AM
:knife:

Can't believe that blatent dive by lafferty :hand:

very shocking indeed, not condoned by any fans (rangers too)...unless he was getting a celtic man sent off....:eek::Whistle:

stoney
18th May 2009, 08:17 AM
well next weekend should be a good one can see a few of us round raidos at mini united

Audio Advice
18th May 2009, 11:13 AM
Mmm- the Lafferty incident was just daft. No like him at all - he's a real decent big lad. Cant believe he did that but hey we paid the price when the muppet sent off Bougherra for an onvious 50/50

We had so much possesion too - just didnt have the shooting boots on. I loved Papac's wee flick that hit the post - unlucky

We can only mess it up for ourselves now - :rolleyes:

I tried not to look or watch the radio at all but we took the kids to TGI FRidays in Xscape and I spent the whole time watching Sky Sports News. Heard two of the chefs screaming and I nearly went into the kitchen!! Great result just need to screw the heed and make sure we get 3 points - nerves going to be shot to s*"t next weekend :smilewinkgrin:

Mon the Gers :D

euan
18th May 2009, 11:41 AM
As an Aberdeen fan, I think Lafferty is a disgrace. Mulgrew has an awesome free kick, which may just have meant we could have got a draw out of the game. The other sending off was equally unnecessary. Still, that's Scottish football for you.

Much as it pains me, I want Rangers to win against Utd and hope we can beat Hibs so we can get into Europe!

GCA3N
18th May 2009, 01:06 PM
As an Aberdeen fan, I think Lafferty is a disgrace. Mulgrew has an awesome free kick, which may just have meant we could have got a draw out of the game. The other sending off was equally unnecessary. Still, that's Scottish football for you.

Much as it pains me, I want Rangers to win against Utd and hope we can beat Hibs so we can get into Europe!

good we are all happy then:yes nod::smilewinkgrin:, your right though not good, but he is not alone, this happens every game, it's just that Lafferty was particularly bad at acting, overreacrting , diving, blocking, cheating in general is part of the modern game, it needs addressed for sure

shaunbhoy67
18th May 2009, 01:19 PM
i think its gonna be a great ending to the season celtic were very poor against hibs yet again scott mcdonald misses another 1 on 1 :ragin::ragin: i still think there will be more drama this weekend i am preying anyway that united do us a favour :p:smilewinkgrin:

D3 JDA
18th May 2009, 03:32 PM
I think we can only throw the league away now but i hope not cant wait till sunday cmon the gers.:thumbs up::cool::clap:

euan
18th May 2009, 04:39 PM
good we are all happy then:yes nod::smilewinkgrin:, your right though not good, but he is not alone, this happens every game, it's just that Lafferty was particularly bad at acting, overreacrting , diving, blocking, cheating in general is part of the modern game, it needs addressed for sure

Don't know that I'm happy about it! :D I can remember a day that if a player did act up like that in Scottish football he'd then be taught a lesson in the next tackle as to what pain really was!

Scottie
18th May 2009, 06:06 PM
Gary Caldwell was not happy today he blamed Hibs for the result:confused: He thought they played to defensive making it difficult for Celtic to play.

GCA3N
18th May 2009, 08:39 PM
Gary Caldwell was not happy today he blamed Hibs for the result:confused: He thought they played to defensive making it difficult for Celtic to play.

Aw shame, imagine a team playing to get a result;). That is what the smaller teams do. If a team (generally) comes to the old firm and plays open attacking football they get beaten (most of the time)

shaunbhoy67
18th May 2009, 11:33 PM

cant understand why he would blame hibs he is another half wit if he is upset about that howcome he never said it when utd drew at parkhead or when we have drew anywhere else, the simple fact is that we could not break down hibs they had good chances to win game but in the end we had no end product once again!!