PDA

View Full Version : MINI GTi

minimad
17th May 2009, 12:38 AM
anyone been reading reports that mini are releasing a mini gti with 180bhp and a more powerful jcw gti with upwards 220bhp ? reports suggest these cars wont come out until the end of 2010:cool:

GCA3N
17th May 2009, 06:03 AM
anyone been reading reports that mini are releasing a mini gti with 180bhp and a more powerful jcw gti with upwards 220bhp ? reports suggest these cars wont come out until the end of 2010:cool:

Sounds interesting, did read that mini were releasing 3 new models, one was the mini e and it did not say what the others were, did say around the 2011 mark though, sounds cool.

stoney
17th May 2009, 09:08 AM
i my just hold on to mine for a bit longer then

zimbo
17th May 2009, 09:31 AM
Yeah I read it somewhere, I thuink it was in the same article where they were going on about producing a 5door version and it might be getting called the 'maxi'.

But me im hanging on to see what the roadster, this GTi(apparently) or a newer version of the GP will look like or basically a limited edition 'S' of some sort that I will then keep for ever :yes nod: (hopefully) start saving the pennies once I start earning some more that is.