PDA

View Full Version : MPH Show Discussions

AndyP & Lenore
14th May 2009, 07:14 PM
Opened this thread for discussions regarding the MPH Top Gear Live show in Birmingham and London in November.

www.mphshow.co.uk

As the show goes to London (Earls Court) 5th to 8th November and Birmingham (NEC) 12th to 15th November.

We've been to the Birmingham show twice and it is absolutely fantastic. The show comprises an exhibition area which is absolutely huge, encompassing about 5 of the NEC gigantic halls, and a prestige and performance exhibition which is much smaller using just one hall, but is also great fun. But the main attraction is the Top Gear Live show! Clarkson, Hammond and May doing their bit LIVE with help from the Stig and a few stunt drivers.

We will be going, probably to the Birmingham event, but we don't know which day, or whether we are flying down or driving down.

So, feel free to use this thread to hammer out options for anyone who would like to arrange to go down with others. But I would suggest if you get more than 2 or 3 joining you, you open a thread in MINI Meets to keep specific discussion to your journey in your own thread. Once we've decided what we're doing, we'll open a thread also, for folk to join us if they wish.

A.

GCA3N
14th May 2009, 08:28 PM
I would also be interested but in the same breath i was hoping Alan would move his manky thrash to the October so as not to have to decide between either. If folks are flying then we will defo not be going, would only go for a convoy down. Don't know how other feel about this.

Gismo
15th May 2009, 03:25 AM
I would also be interested but in the same breath i was hoping Alan would move his manky thrash to the October so as not to have to decide between eitherThere was plenty of opportunity for folks to reply to Stoney's request of going to the MPH Show, due to the lack of interest i decided that my original date was ok to continue.
Therefore, i appreciate that folks will have a decision to make, so, to the detriment of each event i've stuck to my original date.

AndyP & Lenore
15th May 2009, 02:35 PM
Tickets go on sale on Monday 1st June for show:D, so anybody thinking of going will need to make up their mind soon.

zimbo
15th May 2009, 05:38 PM
Tickets go on sale on Monday 1st June for show:D, so anybody thinking of going will need to make up their mind soon.

I've never been to the MPH show before...