PDA

View Full Version : Hello NMSers

Lorraine
5th May 2004, 05:16 AM
Hi all... finally got round to registering and this is my first post here (very much a regular on M2 ;)) I know quite a few of you and hope to meet a lot more over the next year or so :)
Can't make Cullen (much as I'd like to) as we're at the other end of the country in Cornwall :( oh well, next time maybe

Gismo
5th May 2004, 06:37 AM
Welcome Lorraine, you'll find we are just as daft as M2 Not me though i'm the only sane one
Hope to see you on an event up here some time in the future :)

broken_brian
5th May 2004, 06:47 AM
ha ha ha ha ha alan said he was sane......

good one :clown:

anyway welcome to our little corner of insanity :D

Julz
5th May 2004, 03:45 PM
Ah welcome, I'm sure you'll be very happy here, well, you better be cause they don't let you out again!!:(:D:D

Willie M
5th May 2004, 04:05 PM
Hey Lorraine, welcome to NMS :cool:

Glad you finally found us. Nice catching up with you & Steve on Heartbeat Run again, hopefully see you again in the not too distant future. Shame you can't manage Cullen but do pop by here from time to time and check out our meets and events section. You would be made more than welcome if you ever wanted to come up for one of our wee runs.

Duncan Stewart
5th May 2004, 05:13 PM
Hi Lorraine

R7 ETH
5th May 2004, 08:50 PM
Hello i am new here too !!

Linda M
5th May 2004, 09:05 PM
Welcome to NMS

Lorraine
6th May 2004, 12:21 AM
Thanks for the welcome guys & gals, the sane and not so sane ;) hey Alan & Julz... good to meet you at R&R :D

Would love to come on one of your wee runs Willie... hopefully sooner rather than later, it's been far too long since I crossed the border :p holidayed up there many times and how beautiful it is :)

Bazthemod
6th May 2004, 12:31 AM
<Snigger> Willie's Wee Runs! Welcome to NMS!

Wul
6th May 2004, 12:47 AM
quote:Originally posted by Bazthemod

<Snigger> Willie's Wee Runs!

It's a side effect of his alien abduction in Bonnybridge!:evil:

Welcome to toon-town lorraine :)

Starky
6th May 2004, 02:46 AM
Hi Lorraine.

Gismo
6th May 2004, 05:53 AM
quote:Originally posted by Lorraine
;) hey Alan & Julz... good to meet you at R&R :D:eek: Oops, sorry :I my girlfriend is also called Julz, not the same one here, this one is happily married to a guy called Rob 8)

seany
6th May 2004, 08:19 PM
hello

CelticLover
6th May 2004, 08:39 PM
Hi folks, just wanted to say hi. First time I've posted. I've recently ordered a mini convertible (after drooling over various minis for years, I finally took the plunge and order a cooper convertible). The car is coming in July. I must say though, I'm fair getting mini obsessed. To be honest, I think of little else these days...Is this a life long condition??

CelticLover

:D

Lorraine
7th May 2004, 01:25 AM
quote:Originally posted by Bonnie Scotland

quote:Originally posted by Lorraine
;) hey Alan & Julz... good to meet you at R&R :D:eek: Oops, sorry :I my girlfriend is also called Julz, not the same one here, this one is happily married to a guy called Rob 8)

;) ok Alan, I thought as much... Hi to both Julz's anyway :D

Burple
7th May 2004, 02:01 AM
quote:Originally posted by CelticLover

Hi folks, just wanted to say hi. First time I've posted. I've recently ordered a mini convertible (after drooling over various minis for years, I finally took the plunge and order a cooper convertible). The car is coming in July. I must say though, I'm fair getting mini obsessed. To be honest, I think of little else these days...Is this a life long condition??
CelticLover
:D

Hiya..

Nah... <twitch twitch>..
It get much MUCH <twitch> worse than that... :D:D:D;)

wait till you been on a run!!! :D

cooperchick66
2nd June 2004, 05:17 PM
hi there,
cooperchick66 here, hope its ok to join you all as i am not from Scotland but from England > bows her head and waits for the slaps lol:blackeye:
some of you may have seen me on the round great brit run as an honourary wackey racer, yay > the loud one lol:D:p8)

i must admit i fell in love with scotland while on the rgb, as it was my first time there.
I was taken back by the veiws, i mean we have some nice sceanery down here but nothin compared to what you guy's have, so we(quickly change our holiday plans) and head up your way again for the cullen run, for some more fun ;) myself, windy miller, bubblegoose and intercepter and duncanbanana :D

cant wait to see you all again :cool:

catch you later
chick66

Gismo
2nd June 2004, 05:47 PM
Hi, of course it's ok to join and we will look forward to seeing you on the cullen run :)

cooperchick66
2nd June 2004, 05:47 PM
quote:

Hiya..

Nah... <twitch twitch>..
It get much MUCH <twitch> worse than that... :D:D:D;)

wait till you been on a run!!! :D

hi there,
remember me from the rgb run, loud curber queen lol with the weaving moves and the slows right down to speed things up stylee.
how are you? glad to see your on the list for next year it WILL be sooooooooooooooooooooo mad :cool::D
we may have the old black 's' or the new one for the cullen run, we are not sure on the delivery date yet lol, so its either bye bye to the old un or omg should we really be driving this fast in a brand new un:D either way it will be fun.
see you soon
chick66
aka Lynn
:cool:

cooperchick66
2nd June 2004, 05:49 PM
quote:Originally posted by Bonnie Scotland

Hi, of course it's ok to join and we will look forward to seeing you on the cullen run :)

thank you for the warm welcome,
see you there then :cool:
chick66
aka Lynn

Willie M
2nd June 2004, 10:09 PM
Welcome to NMS chick66, good to have you around :cool:
Look forward to seeing you guys again on Cullen Run.

Burple
2nd June 2004, 11:25 PM
quote: hi there,
remember me from the rgb run, loud curber queen lol with the weaving moves and the slows right down to speed things up stylee.
how are you? glad to see your on the list for next year it WILL be sooooooooooooooooooooo mad :cool::D
we may have the old black 's' or the new one for the cullen run, we are not sure on the delivery date yet lol, so its either bye bye to the old un or omg should we really be driving this fast in a brand new un:D either way it will be fun.
see you soon
chick66
aka Lynn
:cool:

Yo CC66 :D
How could we forget??
always a pleasure to meet more fellow loonies on Mini runs!!
Oooh... the new toy... I'm sure you told me already (lot going on that day!) but what colour are you going for??

I went for a test drive in a Works S the other week...
Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!

Definitely planning for next year already.. shouldn't be too much hassle..
Most of the shows I go to are way daaan saaarf.. so I'm used to being away for a few days at a time!!
Just have to persuade someone else daft enought to come play co-pilot!!!:D:D:D
See yer in Perth on the 24th!! (of July obviously ;))

phantom
3rd June 2004, 03:04 AM
Hi lorraine and Cooperchic66, have fun:D

cooperchick66
3rd June 2004, 04:52 PM
hi there,
1st question, are you going to the motor show?
2nd question, thought you already had a co-pilot;)

the car mmmmmmmmmmm
the list is long and painful but here go's:D

ps/b cooper 's'
chilli pack
dsc, cos Lynn needs it lol
mfsw
climate control
heated seats
heated washer jets and mirrors
spots
areo kit
r90's
visability pack
pimp tints
anthracite head lining
oh and new ice via mickeythemini
so that's a mp3 multi disc changer and a decent head unit and i is soooooooo trying to either get a sub or new speakers in the back, cos i have blown one in this car hehehehe damn the bass:cool:

i think thats it, but its not set in stone till after the motor show cos he wants to see the anthracite head lining, which he says he want's anyway, wants the inside as dark as poss lol:D

but thats basically what we are getting-ish
so it should look like my sig lol all being well :D:cool:
ohhhhhhhhhhh myyyyyyyyy goddddddd just looked at how much that is gonna be, i am typing this whilst on the floor, someone help!!!!!!!! please pick me up:blackeye:

Burple
3rd June 2004, 05:55 PM
quote:Originally posted by cooperchick66

hi there,
1st question, are you going to the motor show?
2nd question, thought you already had a co-pilot;)

1.) Nup... doubt it.. lots of things on up here for the next couple of Months ;):D think the only things really I'll be off to this year are the IMM in Norfolk, and the Miniworld Action Day at Castle Combe (year number 10 in a row!!)- always a blast, and we camp with lodas of nutters from all over!

quote:
pimp tints

Woohoo!!!! :D:cool:

quote:
anthracite head lining
so that's a mp3 multi disc changer and a decent head unit and i is soooooooo trying to either get a sub or new speakers in the back, cos i have blown one in this car hehehehe damn the bass:cool:

snigger... well come have a wee listen to mine when you come up for Cullen ;) Or Martyn's....mmmmmmm.... Loud!!!

Hey... all sounds like a nice wee motor!!!
Looking forward to seeing it at Cullen!(if you get it in time!!)
:D:D:D

zimbo
4th June 2004, 12:54 AM
Hi Lorraine & cooperchick66 welcome to NMS the both of you, well cc66 you sound like you're meant to have been here all the along...:D

cooperchick66
14th June 2004, 12:20 AM
quote:Originally posted by zimbo

Hi Lorraine & cooperchick66 welcome to NMS the both of you, well cc66 you sound like you're meant to have been here all the along...:D

awwwwwwwwwwwwwww bless ya hun and thanks for the lovely welcome we are looking forward to seeing all at cullen, hope that means you to:cool::D

cooperchick66
14th June 2004, 12:32 AM
quote:
pimp tints

Woohoo!!!! :D:cool:

quote:
anthracite head lining

quote:
snigger... well come have a wee listen to mine when you come up for Cullen ;) Or Martyn's....mmmmmmm.... Loud!!!

Hey... all sounds like a nice wee motor!!!
Looking forward to seeing it at Cullen!(if you get it in time!!)
:D:D:D

oh well cant have everything lol, pimp tints have gone thanks to the police here, they made micky the mini take his front ones out, so sod em if we cant have the fronts done aswell then we dont want the backs done,
after saying that though we have specced the chrome line interior and the roof lining is going to be anthricite yayyyyyyyyyyyy

pretty much everything else is a go and is set in stone.

ste is going to wait to see what jc do to the new works kit, because the new build engine is slightly faster, he thinks they have to alter the kits like wise, which they must be doing, because you cant spec them at the mo says price is to be announced:(

but the good news is you guy's might be the first to see her, as cullen is the first run we will be doing in he, fingers and everything else crossed :cool: :D yayayaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyy

Lorraine
19th June 2004, 02:40 AM
quote:Originally posted by cooperchick66

[quote]

thank you for the warm welcome,
see you there then :cool:
chick66
aka Lynn

Hi Lynn :D how goes it?

Brushy
20th June 2004, 02:59 AM
Hello Lynn and lorraine, note to self, get on NMS more often:I