PDA

View Full Version : Rammstein

sedgie
11th May 2009, 08:17 PM
For anywan intrested R+ have announced dates for nov/dec.....wayhey think me n hubby will do Madrid and i will do Berlin wi mate...bring it on:thumbs up::D:D:D

Burple
12th May 2009, 10:05 AM
For anywan intrested R+ have announced dates for nov/dec.....wayhey think me n hubby will do Madrid and i will do Berlin wi mate...bring it on:thumbs up::D:D:D

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Any dates for the UK??????
Any links to dates / venues??????

WANT!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbs up::thumbs up::thumbs up::thumbs up:

Forbes
12th May 2009, 10:07 AM
I remember buying one of their albums after hearing Ich Will. Was actually a really good live album. With a few mixes at the end. But don't think i would go to see them.

Burple
12th May 2009, 11:03 AM
I remember buying one of their albums after hearing Ich Will. Was actually a really good live album. With a few mixes at the end. But don't think i would go to see them.

WEnt to see them nealry 2 years ago (I think) - SECC.

Awesome gig, one of the loudest I've ever been to. Loved all the pyrotechnics and the guitarist crowd surfing in a rubber dinghy! :laugh::laugh:
Top band live! Not the seasoned veteran like Sedgie ;) but I wanna go again! NOW!! lol :laugh::laugh:

zimbo
12th May 2009, 04:41 PM
WEnt to see them nealry 2 years ago (I think) - SECC.

Awesome gig, one of the loudest I've ever been to. Loved all the pyrotechnics and the guitarist crowd surfing in a rubber dinghy! :laugh::laugh:
Top band live! Not the seasoned veteran like Sedgie ;) but I wanna go again! NOW!! lol :laugh::laugh:

Ur a fud :rolleyes: lol

sedgie
12th May 2009, 08:04 PM
:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Any dates for the UK??????
Any links to dates / venues??????

WANT!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbs up::thumbs up::thumbs up::thumbs up:

No uk dates @ the mo..i reckon in Feb / March
but here is the link to the other dates;):thumbs up:
http://en.rammstein-europe.com/rammstein-tours/2009/