PDA

View Full Version : help weefozzy junior get a mini

weefozzy Jr
5th May 2004, 12:51 AM
this goes out to all u lovely people :cool: that have been unlucky enough to meet the mad people i call mum and dad. now as they are my parents i have been pestering them for a mini cooper(feel free to mention the s its worth a try :D) for some time now. this has started to work but one final effort is need.
this is were u all come in. if enough people reply to this forum and tell them how nice they are(dont over do it) and what a great purchase a mini cooper is( THE S IS NICE :D) i think i can turn the tables. :)

thanks alot

the special kid :p in the foster house. neil.

p.s. i hate mondeo's.

bazi
5th May 2004, 12:55 AM
No need to try and overdo it...... i really do think your folks are great people. I think you should get your cooper & your mum should get her convertible. So come on Malcom, be a sport

Gismo
5th May 2004, 03:29 AM
Ok Malky, do the right thing and get the young un an S ;) failing that a nice wee cooper will do :p

Julz
5th May 2004, 03:30 AM
Infact, how about Siobhan gets her convertible, Neil gets his Cooper, which means it's only fair that Malcolm should get, say, an all black JCW S!!;):D

broken_brian
5th May 2004, 06:58 AM
go on buy him a nice coop s then swap it for my classic and he can have that :D

will keep the points off his licence for a little longer ;)

ny152
5th May 2004, 07:15 AM
Get weefossy a Cooper. Any Cooper. Poor little guy :(:p

But only if he stays off the gnats piss energy drinks :clown:

weefozzy Jr
5th May 2004, 09:53 AM
hey those drinks are fine they dont have any after effects. thanks people u have hearts of gold.

Willie M
5th May 2004, 03:57 PM
What a lovely wee (well, not quite) lad Neil is. An absolute angel and a credit to his wonderful mum & dad, the ever so lovely Weefossies :approve:

Having Neil as passenger in my car on Monday was quite simply one of the highlights of my life. I really felt like I had been blessed :D A truly life altering experience :cool: I think it's only right that such a wonderful, gifted child should be rewarded by his ever so magnificent, splendid parents.

Surely mum & dad a nice wee MINI Cooper is the very least such an upstanding and just child should have bestowed upon him :)

Oh, and he did mention (quite a few times in fact) how wonderful he thought the JCW convertion was ;):D

<d'ya think I've maybe overdone it Neil?>:clown:

Duncan Stewart
5th May 2004, 04:40 PM
Just think of all the money you will save in depreciation by buying Neil a Cooper instead of any other car. And no other small car is so safe to protect your precious offspring. And how cool would it be to have 2 minis sitting in you driveway - do you think it is working?

Linda M
5th May 2004, 08:24 PM
Hello weefossy junior :) Nice of you to keep my hubby company on Monday, gathered it was 'car' chat all day :cool:
Now Daddy and Mummy weefossy, I listened to a very interesting radio programme the other day about the cost of bringing up a kid and it costs £164,000 for one child from 0 to 21 and that included a MINI :D:D:D:D:D:D

weefozzy Jr
6th May 2004, 06:58 AM
no nothin to do with cars was mentioned at all it was all uni related. how i work hard and never drink.
cheers willie M couldnt of done it better myself. yes the jcw con is nice isnt it.

Willie M
6th May 2004, 03:44 PM
Hmmmm. Are Mum & Dad ignoring this thread?
Don't tell me we're gonna have to start an e-mail campaign :p

Wul
6th May 2004, 05:59 PM
I reckon they're scared to step into this thread! ;)

weefossy
7th May 2004, 02:35 AM
I'm back....no comments until I've spoken to my lawers!

weefossy
7th May 2004, 02:37 AM
Linda, that £164K is a massive under estimate. Neil's food bills have been more than that!

weefossy
15th May 2004, 10:59 PM
:D:DSurprise Surprise!! Marsha has a little sister... the baby should get home next Wednesday from Dunedin. Neil is estatic but Malcolm has gone to lie down in a dark room. Its a nice little red Cooper with a black roof and 17" S spokes. Thanks to Brian at Dunedin for all his help.

Gismo
15th May 2004, 11:32 PM
I'd like to think it was the community spirit that swayed your decision

Julz
16th May 2004, 05:14 AM
Oh goody, Siobhan, you must sneak out and cover the new baby with black dots, make it look like a ladybird:D:D
I'm sure Neil will come back down to earth soon!!:D

weefossy
16th May 2004, 08:52 AM
Seems like a good idea, I was trying to think of a name before Neil gives her a title ladybird seems like a good one, any other suggestions welecome. Remember only have till Wednesday, or Neil may think he has a choice. Malcolm is still lying in a dark room trying to avoid Claire. Claire is now trying to get what ever she can to compensate.

Willie M
17th May 2004, 02:23 AM
:D LOL
Well done mum & dad, you know it makes sense.
Congratulations Neil :cool: Hopefully see you and 'ladybird' ;) on a run sometime soon :cool:
Oh, and by the way. POOR Claire :disapprove: Imagine your parents making you drive around in a Ford Ka :eek: Shocking, so it is ;)

weefossy
17th May 2004, 05:49 AM
Willie, that's not funny. Claire loves her KA.... and I'm skint

Willie M
17th May 2004, 03:19 PM
quote:Originally posted by weefossy

Claire loves her KA.... and I'm skint
That's it Malcolm, you convince yourself ;) Sounds like you're in denial to me :)

Julz
17th May 2004, 03:36 PM
I've thought of a name, Araminta?? I remember it from a kids story book (that I read last week;)), there was a ladybird in it called Araminta!!:)

weefozzy Jr
17th May 2004, 08:41 PM
hello sorry for the delay to reply but have been on the phone to the john cooper garage about mod's.(mum catch dad as he falls). i'd like to now change the name of the thread to "THANKS TO MUM AND DAD THERE THE BEST ". there still nuts tho. also julz and willie m my car will not be called ladybird!!!!!!!! its erm.........to be continued (and to all u jokers its not called "to be continued".)

macblob
17th May 2004, 09:14 PM
Congrats on the new motor, wish my folks had bought me a new MINI.

bazi
17th May 2004, 10:00 PM
I think Weefozzy junior owes a lot of people a drink!!!!! By the way thanks Siobhan for the bacon rolls, they were great. and don't worry Malcom, I'm sure when Neil graduates and starts to earn Mega-Bucks, you'll be able to retire and he'll look after you.

bazi
17th May 2004, 10:08 PM
OH, almost forgot, The Car should be called Francis, that was the name of the ladybird in a Bugs Life (so a colleague tells me!), personally i'd call it the strawberry tart.

weefossy
18th May 2004, 02:53 AM
Your right Brian, it's certainly a tart that will be driving it.

weefozzy Jr
18th May 2004, 06:47 AM
thanks mum for the support, by the way did i tell u about weefozzy junior junior.:eek:(dad catch mum.) keep coming with the name ideas, i have taken onboard the ones already suggested and will let u know. i have no problem supplying vodka & red bull at the next meet for all u drinkers.:clown:

weefossy
18th May 2004, 07:22 PM
this is the favourite child here. thnx for the support Willi M, maybe one day i will get my mini, but for now im just happy to see how quickly i spend as much of my overdrafts before the end of term!!!!

Sorry dad but it would have worked out cheeper to buy me one aswell!!!!!!!!!!!

p.s there is still time to save your credit card dad

weefozzy Jr
18th May 2004, 11:23 PM
hey claire u aint gettin one. julz dont even think of mentioning it as i know u girls stick together. ITS MINE ALL MINE!!! HA HA HA.

broken_brian
19th May 2004, 12:12 AM
well you could always swap cars once a month so you both get a shot of ladybird ;)

heh heh:p:blackeye::p

Julz
19th May 2004, 03:52 AM
quote:Originally posted by weefozzy Jr

thanks mum for the support, by the way did i tell u about weefozzy junior junior.:eek:(dad catch mum.)

My goodness, first time I read that I thought you were telling your parents through NMS that you were going to be a daddy!!:eek::blackeye:
And I agree with Claire, it's only fair she gets a mini too (which just leaves Malcolm to get his all-black JCW S!!):D

bazi
19th May 2004, 06:59 AM
Don't forget Seobhan's still to get her convertible (don't think Malcom can take much more of this!!)

weefossy
19th May 2004, 07:40 AM
I have to agree Brian, the next option is going to be mine no matter what dad say's you know we can get over that with just a little LTC. We have given the kids enough now it's mom's turn! If I don't get what I wan't you can forget anymore bacon rolls.

weefossy
19th May 2004, 07:47 AM
Julz,you have to now take my side I need the soft top before dad needs his all black JCW. I even know what colour, inside and out. but don't tell dad.

Julz
19th May 2004, 03:38 PM
Sorry Siobhan, I thought the convertible was in the bag and was now trying to get a 3rd mini in the weefossey establishment, my apologies!!;):D

weefozzy Jr
20th May 2004, 08:16 AM
hey the baby has arrived at its rightfull driveway. now sitting outside my student hole, is a shiney cooper. black roof, red body, and 17". it has also be named. the winner of the competition was Brain (bazi) from dunedin. with "red bull".
so can u please welcome "red bull" to the NMS family.

ny152
20th May 2004, 09:42 AM

hey the baby has arrived at its rightfull driveway. now sitting outside my student hole, is a shiney cooper. black roof, red body, and 17". it has also be named. the winner of the competition was Brain (bazi) from dunedin. with "red bull".
so can u please welcome "red bull" to the NMS family.

After all the energy drinks you had at the Round GB run that is the perfect name :D

All the best with Red Bull. Whats the first mod' going to be?

Willie M
20th May 2004, 03:29 PM
Congrats Neil, and a big welcome to Ladybird <ahem!> Red Bull :cool:

Davidson2
27th May 2004, 01:02 AM
WF Jr, Congratulations on your Cooper mate, just remember 'Mirror, Signal, Manoeuvre' :D

WF FavChild: You can be first to play with my new toy when you get back up here. ;) You also have my full support for a Cooper, KA's are for laughing at and driven (well sort of) by old women. 'I say let the girl express herself... Free the woman inside her... Revolution!
P.S: Still got your Dad's Credit Card?

cooperchick66
3rd June 2004, 04:11 PM

hello sorry for the delay to reply but have been on the phone to the john cooper garage about mod's.(mum catch dad as he falls). i'd like to now change the name of the thread to "THANKS TO MUM AND DAD THERE THE BEST ". there still nuts tho. also julz and willie m my car will not be called ladybird!!!!!!!! its erm.........to be continued (and to all u jokers its not called "to be continued".)

hey there, yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy you got your baby:cool:, i called mine wizzy after what was on my reg plate,and also cos we drive fast heheh well she is an 's', maybe you should call it fozzy bear, oh and did i mention what great parents you have:cool:
you know what you have to do now weefozzy jr,
go forth and find winding roads :cool:

Wul
3rd June 2004, 07:02 PM
Hey WFzy Jr - does this mean i need to add you individually for the go-karting run instead of being squeezed in the back seat? ;)

weefossy
4th June 2004, 06:15 AM
It does Wul. To clear that up, it will be Sioban and I in one car, Frankie and Claire in another and Neil + another in his. I don't think Sioban or Claire will do the carting.

weefossy
7th June 2004, 03:03 AM
The Weefossys' have got another Mini....but it's not Dad's JCW. Pictures to follow!!:D:D

seany
7th June 2004, 03:09 AM
well done Sioban on the convertible.

weefossy
7th June 2004, 03:44 AM
Seany, It's not the convertible either! Yet! It's red with a chequered roof and Claire was the first one to drive it. Pictures to follow.

weefossy
7th June 2004, 03:48 AM
Here it is....:cool:[url="http://www.mini2.com/gallery/personal/weefossy/35427.jpg"]http://www.mini2.com/gallery/personal/weefossy/35427_thumb.jpg[/url

Isn't she gorgeous:D:D

seany
7th June 2004, 03:58 AM
ok i was wrong, look's good anyway

weefossy
7th June 2004, 04:03 AM
Thanks Sean, will make a great big "Ice Bucket" for parties! trying to work out how i can fix it to Marsha's roof for the next run?

seany
7th June 2004, 04:05 AM
hee hee!!!!

Willie M
7th June 2004, 03:30 PM
Lookin' good Weefossies :cool: What's her 0-60 time then? :D

Burple
7th June 2004, 06:18 PM
Woohoo!!!
That's ace!! Can I get a shot??

We should have had that At Saltcoats! The neds woulda loved it!! :cool::D;):D

Davidson2
8th June 2004, 08:50 AM
WF Fav Child:
Congrats on your new Mini, shes, er... lovely :I
Are you sure you are the Fav Child???

Mini-Me has one too, there again he is Three :D:D:D

Hehehe!:D

PS: Told your Mum we are meeting for a lesson on Thurs...ssshhhhhhh! ;)