PDA

View Full Version : cmon Button!!

mini saltire
10th May 2009, 10:45 AM
Always been a Jenson fan, so good to see him up the front and not the forgotten driver. Was over the moon yesterday with his stunning pole lap:clap:.

:blush::blush:Kimmi who....????:blush::blush:

Mini Ecosse
10th May 2009, 02:40 PM
Cracking result, congratulations to Jenson :clap::clap::clap:

minimad
10th May 2009, 06:25 PM
NO NO NO NO DONT YOU MEAN LEWIS WHO?????NOBODY SEEMS TO BE BACKING GOLDEN BOY ANYMORE:shut up::thumbs up:

minimad
10th May 2009, 06:26 PM
OH NEARLY FORGOT WELL DONE JENSEN BUTTON DROVE A STONKER:cool:

Scottie
10th May 2009, 07:31 PM
I'm happy Button is doing well lets be honest there is not so much interest in F1 this year as McLaren and Ferrari have yet to get their act into

Craig
10th May 2009, 08:35 PM
Aye well done to Jenson. :thumbs up: Not seen all the race yet (recorded) but he certainly did a good job and the team made the right decision with strategy. :yes nod::yes nod:

euan
11th May 2009, 08:31 AM
Yup, made the right switch with the fuel stops. 3 stops never seems to work anymore though?

You can see the McLaren is a shocker to drive, I'm not sure I'd fancy driving that thing for 90 minutes. No grip in the corners, esp the high speed ones, I think you'd be bonkers to try it.

Loved Webber live on the TV in the pre-ceremony room:

Button : What are you doing here???
Webber: Massa f***ed it up

Brilliant.

zimbo
11th May 2009, 08:59 AM
:D F1 this season is BRILLIANT action wise, I mean a brand new team to the game and they are kicking ASS!!!! its brilliant not seeing McLaren or Ferrari dominating and making F1 boring, so basically it is now giving the so called underdog teams a chance to get podiums and get some of the limelight which is well and duly desreved in my opinion ...COME ON TEAM BRAWN :thumbs up:

Jenson did an amazing job for sure, keep it up :thumbs up:

Ferrari and McLaren, this is all they are seeing of Jenson so far :moonie: :lol:

mini saltire
11th May 2009, 09:00 AM
Loved Webber live on the TV in the pre-ceremony room:

Button : What are you doing here???
Webber: Massa f***ed it up

Brilliant.

:lol::lol:loved his face when he realised he was on camera!!