PDA

View Full Version : New Mini Lover E.Lothian

R7 ETH
4th May 2004, 06:52 PM
Hey guys/gals,

Well hopefully when the cherished transfer goes through I will be the proud owner of a Cooper with Chilli pack and 17's traction control cruise control loads of other stuff in it as well, bought it from Dunedin Mini at Seafield.
Just logged on this morning to see loads of member in Scotland !!!!

BTW i remember when i had my Clio Cup i saw LOADS of Minis drive through Tranent (where i come from) it wasnt any of you hooligans was it :D

Hopefully get to the next meet wherever it is

Mini Martyn
4th May 2004, 06:56 PM
Hooligans Us, no way, I take a fence to that!!?? :D:D

Welcome aboard!!?? ;)

Julz
4th May 2004, 07:05 PM
I think the next one is the west coast in June, have a wee meander to the meets section!!;)

Wul
4th May 2004, 07:25 PM
There's one hopefully coming near you in Septmeber too!

Welcome aboard!:)

Willie M
4th May 2004, 07:29 PM
Welcome to NMS Gareth. All the best with the new MINI, hopefully see you on one of our future runs. You'll be made more than welcome :cool:

Duncan Stewart
4th May 2004, 07:46 PM
Welcome Gareth. The next NMS meet is in June as Julz says but there is the "Mini Clan" Thistle run on 30th May for minis of all ages & types - Scotlands biggests mini run - over 130 minis last year. Falkirk canal wheel to Anstuther. You will find lots of NMS members on that run also.

Monsta Mo Mini
4th May 2004, 08:01 PM
Gareth - when you saw loads of MINIs drive through the town...was it last spring? That would have been us on the Borders run. Welcome to NMS.

R7 ETH
4th May 2004, 08:12 PM
Yeah sounds about right, was great to see all those minis brighten up Tranent

seany
4th May 2004, 10:21 PM
welcome to nms Gareth

Starky
4th May 2004, 10:49 PM
Hi Gareth.

Linda M
5th May 2004, 09:06 PM
Welcome to NMS :)

Lorraine
6th May 2004, 05:22 AM
Hello fellow newbie :)

weefossy
16th May 2004, 11:31 PM
Sure we spotted you on Friday on George Street just outside Laura Ashley's, I was driving the old man's car, nothing special other than I lost the bet.
Welcome hope you can join us on as many runs as possible.

monkimagic
17th May 2004, 07:24 PM
Hi gareth. good to have you on board

Monki

R7 ETH
18th May 2004, 04:39 PM
quote:Originally posted by weefossy

Sure we spotted you on Friday on George Street just outside Laura Ashley's, I was driving the old man's car, nothing special other than I lost the bet.
Welcome hope you can join us on as many runs as possible.

Yeah that was me Chillis first night on the raz !!!