PDA

View Full Version : Knockhill - Scottish Motorshow This weekend!!!!

Knox18
4th May 2009, 11:00 AM
anyone heading upto it?

i'll have my Mini cooper cup car on the Teenage Cancer Trust stand and will be doing passenger laps during the lunch break and end of the day on both days! £10 for 3 laps, its for a good cause!!!

plus i'll have my mini rigged up with a few camera's, there will be a camera pointing on the passengers face, should be interesting :popcorn::thumbs up:

Hamish
4th May 2009, 01:11 PM
i forgot this was on... i would have come up to it! :(

Mini Ecosse
4th May 2009, 01:21 PM
Working :argh:

GCA3N
4th May 2009, 06:16 PM
I was having a nice day, now i am gutted, going offshore this week, would have loved that. Have fun

Hamish
4th May 2009, 07:30 PM
am such an idiot!!! I thought today was sunday and u were there today chris!!! i might just come up for that this weekend... u got the imp up? I'll take a hurl round in that if you do!!!

Fester
4th May 2009, 07:57 PM
I'm going Sunday.

Going to Steam in The Park on Saturday just along the road from knockhill selling raffle tickets for a 1991 Mini Cooper so that means it will be raining!!!!!

Big Gordy
5th May 2009, 08:42 AM
I'll be there on the Saturday:thumbs up:

doogz__
5th May 2009, 12:52 PM
I'll be up on Sunday, lending a hand to one of the drivers taking people out like Chris, only in a XR2. I'll be strapping people into a bright pink Fiesta, if you see me, come say hello.

Chris, you looking for a skivvy for Sunday or are you sorted? I'm bringing Laura with me.

mini_sco
5th May 2009, 01:59 PM
Im heading up on Sat, not sure if taking Mini, mate might be taking one of his wagons??

:bigwave: If i spot any NMS i will say hi!!

Big Gordy
5th May 2009, 02:31 PM
I probably won't be there in the mini either:frown:
Look out for a white Defender with 2" lift kit, HUGE tyres and 'One Life,Live It' stickers on the bonnet and that will be me:thumbs up:

Crombers
6th May 2009, 08:30 AM
Working this weekend :frown:

mini_sco
9th May 2009, 04:03 PM
OMG! got to knockhill bout 11, was raining lightly, then the heavens opened, I was not prepared for weather.... Walked round a bit but was too wet
Headed back to car at 12, tried to get out or the nice muddy grassy hill i was parked on...
Just wheels spinned the Mini for bout 10mins, had to get out and push it out of space then push up hill...

Totally soaked covered in mud, staved my thumb!!!
So funny..thanks to the nice peeps who helped me push my car!! :clap:

Big Gordy
10th May 2009, 08:49 AM
Yeh it was a tad moist yesterday:rolleyes:
Kirsten went out in Chris's car and had a blast (thanks Chris:thumbs up:remember and send me a copy of the in-car footage:yes nod:) He said he's never seen the Knockhill track so wet......ever:eek:

GCA3N
10th May 2009, 08:51 AM
OMG! got to knockhill bout 11, was raining lightly, then the heavens opened, I was not prepared for weather.... Walked round a bit but was too wet
Headed back to car at 12, tried to get out or the nice muddy grassy hill i was parked on...
Just wheels spinned the Mini for bout 10mins, had to get out and push it out of space then push up hill...

Totally soaked covered in mud, staved my thumb!!!
So funny..thanks to the nice peeps who helped me push my car!! :clap:

All in all a gr8 day:Whistle:

Knox18
11th May 2009, 02:21 PM
Yeh it was a tad moist yesterday:rolleyes:
Kirsten went out in Chris's car and had a blast (thanks Chris:thumbs up:remember and send me a copy of the in-car footage:yes nod:) He said he's never seen the Knockhill track so wet......ever:eek:

haha! not a problem, i enjoyed it!

the track was a joke, Especially on a dryish set up!

tyres spinning up when hitting the river half way up the straight plus the river about a 5th the way across the track on the exit of clark!

the video is funny :D the microphone didnt pic up alot of passenger noise as the exhaust is just too dam loud but you hear her laughing and a faint panic noise haha! all good :thumbs up: