PDA

View Full Version : Rocker4500, Burple and MrMischief?

dougie_dfc
3rd May 2009, 04:30 PM
Parked up on Step Row just off the perth road about 4...then Burple twice, looking happy with a blonde in the passenger seat both times?
Don't know if it was definitely MrMischief but parked on Riverside on friday evening...possibly standing beside ur car?

All looking very good, shame i happen to see everyone when iv no time to clean the car...bit manky :frown:

Burple
4th May 2009, 02:38 PM
Yip, me.. both times! lol :cool:
Car was pretty manky tho :p
HAppy cos I'm on hols for a week!! :laugh::thumbs up:

dougie_dfc
4th May 2009, 05:19 PM
Yip, me.. both times! lol :cool:
Car was pretty manky tho :p
HAppy cos I'm on hols for a week!! :laugh::thumbs up:

If ur on holiday then u should hav plenty time to get it clean! although it didn't look that dirty!

rocker4500
4th May 2009, 10:25 PM
Yup, indeed that was me :thumbs up: ...I actualy hate that bloodt step row! its a terible road lol.
My car was also very dirty...and infact still is and has been since the Pershire run :frown: however until i get the uni work done its staying that way :sad:

MrMischief
4th May 2009, 10:53 PM
Not guilty I'm afraid :hand:

We were in Campy for a while...then in Fife most of the day but not at Crail :frown:

Maybe Cooper Chick?

dougie_dfc
6th May 2009, 07:20 PM
Yup, indeed that was me :thumbs up: ...I actualy hate that bloodt step row! its a terible road lol.
My car was also very dirty...and infact still is and has been since the Pershire run :frown: however until i get the uni work done its staying that way :sad:

yea i don't know why i use it, so bad when vans park or people cant park...no room as it is!
haha yea i was the same but finished today for the summer so got it washed quickly...shame its raining now! :frown:

dougie_dfc
6th May 2009, 07:21 PM
Not guilty I'm afraid :hand:

We were in Campy for a while...then in Fife most of the day but not at Crail :frown:

Maybe Cooper Chick?

ah kk, was just on riverside beside the tesco entrance but think i knw who it was if it wasnt u :thumbs up: