PDA

View Full Version : Mini write off today in glasgow

D3 JDA
30th April 2009, 10:04 PM
Saw this mini in glasgow today when doing my deliveries and noticed it had been well mangled at the back.The woman that owns the car had parked it in the street as usual only for the mini to be hit by a security van that either skidded or swerved off the road.:argh::ragin:

Knox18
30th April 2009, 10:06 PM
:eek:

GCA3N
30th April 2009, 10:08 PM
Maybe hamish might be interested in it, cut and shunt with his :hand::eek:.
Could greet for this person, it's like death in the family:frown:

C.Noble
30th April 2009, 10:49 PM
Did you ask if the engine and gearbox was any good?

M.Dryden could do with another spare bonnet... cos you just know his current one is on borrowed time!

Crombers
1st May 2009, 07:31 AM
Acht a bit of sledgehammer & t-cut and it'll buff up fine :rolleyes:

Stewart
1st May 2009, 08:49 AM
Did you ask if the engine and gearbox was any good?

Love it! Poor lady is inconsolable and your right in there asking if you can do a transplant......

The bonnet is goooosed two big dents…must have been shunted into something.

Hamish
1st May 2009, 08:58 AM
damn, i could of done with the front end hahaha

zimbo
1st May 2009, 09:23 AM
A really nice Red BMW 1series 5 door with bodykit just down the road from where I live had this happen about a week ago I think it was, it is usually parked half on the pavement and half on the road well I drove past it last week and the whole drivers side rear up to just behind the drivers door was wrecked just like those pics of the mini above, this road is a main route for buses. So its not hard to figure out whats happened, It was a really nice car and was always immaculate...

I would be :ragin: :ragin:

So thats one mini and one BMW all gone to the big car cemetary this month alone!! :sad:

Smitty
1st May 2009, 11:09 AM
This is why I can't park my MINI on the street....don't trust other drivers! :frown:

Colin
1st May 2009, 11:54 AM
poor wee car, that looks sore :sad:

Stewart
1st May 2009, 12:40 PM
I pushed for a double driveway at the house, the Honda for most of its life was parked on the street and almost most of the damage of the car was done there. Too many kids running ruound it, the road used to be a throughway for a secondary school so the Honda had the usual kids pushed on it over the years. Footballs hit off it etc school buses and gritters..

If it was not for the driveway I’d probably have not got such a nice car.

V500EMA
1st May 2009, 12:56 PM
Eeeek :eek: poor wee mini :sad:

Ivano
1st May 2009, 01:58 PM
Off to MINI Heaven for that one...:frown::frown:

illegalhunter
10th May 2009, 09:16 PM
That will Tcut out lol

shaunbhoy67
12th May 2009, 10:52 PM
wow looks painful being hit quite hard lol