PDA

View Full Version : Scottish Detailing Meet

GP BILLY
30th April 2009, 01:29 PM
Anybody on here giong to this meet on sunday:confused::confused:
I am going should be in the GP or miby my wee countryman.
Here's a link to all the info on it
http://www.detailingworld.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=114479

Gismo
30th April 2009, 01:33 PM
I am going should be in the GP or miby my wee countrymanDid i see it in Audio Advice, if so, is it finished now :off topic:

GP BILLY
30th April 2009, 02:32 PM
Did i see it in Audio Advice, if so, is it finished now :off topic:

That wiz it Alan:thumbs up: getting a wee bit work
done (I have no seen what's been done) Iain want's
it to be a suprise:eek:
I think it will shock some people:Whistle:

Scottie
30th April 2009, 03:53 PM
Yip

Stewart
2nd May 2009, 12:42 AM
I really should have made an effort, Been there a few times for stuff and its about fifteen minutes drive from the house…but this Sunday is a nightmare for me with running about and Hospital Visiting……..

I’d love to see the pro’s do there stuff. :thumbs up:

GCA3N
3rd May 2009, 07:35 PM
well went up to this today and thought it was brilliant. Even had a look at Volvic's GP, very nice. Nice to meet you too mate. Some gr8 demo's and advice, learned alot today. Also got some more products and have to say amazing. Got chemical guys pro-detailer with carnauba, wheel and rim gel, and new look trim gel (all chemical guys). Also got some cloths, and a bucket with grit guard. The guys were spot on. Anyway came back a done the car AGAIN. Having bought the Megs stuff I thought that could not be beaten, but the tyre cleaner and gel are just amazing. I cannot begin to rave about how good the new look trim gel was. The car looks like it has just came out the factory. Defo was worth a visit. Sorry never got to say Goodbye Volvic, you looked busy when i was going

Scottie
3rd May 2009, 07:42 PM
was going to go but couldn't be bothered.

I have new look trim gel going to throw it out as I can't get on with it.

GCA3N
3rd May 2009, 07:43 PM
was going to go but couldn't be bothered.

I have new look trim gel going to throw it out as I can't get on with it.

Why not, i found it a bit time consuming putting it on but the results spoke for themselves. Anyway I will take it off your hands if you don't want it.

Scottie
3rd May 2009, 07:47 PM
Why not, i found it a bit time consuming putting it on but the results spoke for themselves. Anyway I will take it off your hands if you don't want it.

ok also got another of their products that I can't get on with need to look in the box for throwing out to check what it is I have.

GCA3N
3rd May 2009, 07:49 PM
ok also got another of their products that I can't get on with need to look in the box for throwing out to check what it is I have.

thanks for that,:thumbs up: let me know if you want anything for them. what runs are you on this year?

Scottie
3rd May 2009, 07:52 PM
thanks for that,:thumbs up: let me know if you want anything for them. what runs are you on this year?

going to one in June and considering going on the thistle run

AndyP & Lenore
3rd May 2009, 07:53 PM

going to one in June and considering going on the thistle run

Despite Fi's better judgement, she's still not coming on the Borders Run.:rolleyes:

A.:sad:

Scottie
3rd May 2009, 07:54 PM
Despite Fi's better judgement, she's still not coming on the Borders Run.:rolleyes:

A.:sad:

ah sorry man just the wrong month for us this year :argh:

GP BILLY
4th May 2009, 11:11 AM
Well I had a shot at polishing with a rotary :thumbs up::thumbs up: there was also a wee display on wet sanding (going to give it a try) and like Greig (good to meet you) I also bought a few thing:yes nod:. There were some nice cars at the meeting, but only 2 MINI's (best cars there:p) i will post a few pics later:thumbs up:

GCA3N
4th May 2009, 06:45 PM
There were some nice cars at the meeting, but only 2 MINI's (best cars there:p)

obviously;)

Get some piccies up

Stewart
4th May 2009, 09:46 PM
Volvic was that your GP.....I was just in looking at the pic's.

I live 20 minutes if that, But I could only have stayed till about 12 so gave it a miss....will try catch the next one.

GP BILLY
5th May 2009, 08:20 AM
Volvic was that your GP.....I was just in looking at the pic's.

I live 20 minutes if that, But I could only have stayed till about 12 so gave it a miss....will try catch the next one.

Yip thats mine;)
They are hope to have more meet's like that in the neer future, it
is a great way to pick up tip's and advice from the pro's (fully clothed type:thumbs up:) below is a link to the pics of the day ( there is over 100) so I thought it would be best this way:smilewinkgrin:

Hope this works
detailingworld scottish meet (http://www.detailingworld.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=116166)