PDA

View Full Version : Rolling road meet- 16th May

antihero3000
30th April 2009, 09:59 AM
Hi all,

Please feel free to move this if its in the wrong place.

We're in the process of organising a Scottish rolling road meet for the 16th of May on another forum, link here (http://www.minitorque.com/forum/f546/scottish-rolling-roooood-day-2424/).

As i've yet to make it along to a meet it would be great if any of you could make it :thumbs up:

AndyP & Lenore
30th April 2009, 10:23 AM
It's in the right place, but as it's not an NMS event it won't be stickied. The organiser of this event on Minitorque also made himself quite unpopular with Gismo, Craig and I a few months back, so I certainly won't be attending, sorry.

A.

Gismo
30th April 2009, 10:45 AM
As Andy says :ragin: in any case i can't manage that date

Craig
30th April 2009, 04:17 PM
eh, thanks but no thanks....:smilewinkgrin:

antihero3000
30th April 2009, 04:28 PM
Didn't realise there was an issue there guys.

Please feel free to delete this if there's a problem.

Craig
30th April 2009, 04:47 PM
I don't have a problem with posting up about the day ;) I just don't trust this certain person for reasons I won't go into on a public forum. :Whistle:

AndyP & Lenore
30th April 2009, 07:56 PM
I don't have a problem with posting up about the day ;) I just don't trust this certain person for reasons I won't go into on a public forum. :Whistle:

Ditto.:Whistle:

A.

leeg87
1st May 2009, 12:38 AM
The number have to be capped at 8 cars anyways as it is a hub dyno so takes alot longer than a conventional rolling road to set up. I dont think there are any spaces left...

Since there is James bashing going on I'd like to say that I have never had a problem with him and found he has been really helpful with anything I have needed / required.

Gismo
1st May 2009, 05:59 AM
Since there is James bashing going on I'd like to say that I have never had a problem with him and found he has been really helpful with anything I have needed / required.There is certainly no bashing going on