PDA

View Full Version : Used MINI One

Crombers
24th April 2009, 06:10 PM
A very good friend of ours is looking to buy a used MINI ONE 1.4. Their daughter is 17 this year & the MINI is to be shared between Mum & daughter (although I reckon said daughter will have the keys at most times) & fits in with insurance budgets.

They have seen this used example from a local dealer here (http://www.harryfairbairngiffnockmini.co.uk/used_mini/current_stock.html?gc=0148)

Price:
£11,995

Mileage:

Transmission:
Manual

Fuel:
Petrol

Exterior:
Nightfire Red

Interior:
Cloth Cosmos Black

**07PKY

Reg. Date:
April 2007

Value for money (it does have a few added extra's) or over the top? Is this colour sought after i.e.will it re sell easily? Should you be getting a 57 plate for this money with the Pepper Pack?

Should also note that they are being offered £7500 trade in for their Black 05 Merc A180 Avantgarde Diesel, under 30K, good, bad?

Will PM Mr Dryden as well to see what he reckons :yes nod:

Crombers
26th April 2009, 11:35 PM
Is this place quiet this weekend or .....................

BigStuff
28th April 2009, 09:51 AM
12k seems highish for that. Seems they are overallowing on PX though. Cost to change maybe isnt too bad.

Craig
28th April 2009, 03:23 PM
Overpriced mate.... :smilewinkgrin:

I bought my 13 month old Cooper with 7K on the clock 18months ago for £12,995 so I would say if she is interested in the car looking at paying nearer £11K. She also has to ofset this with getting rid of the old car and it's value (which I have no idea on..)

My best advice would be to contact Mark D and let him do the work for you and get you a better deal. :thumbs up:

Crombers
28th April 2009, 03:35 PM
Overpriced mate.... :smilewinkgrin:

I bought my 13 month old Cooper with 7K on the clock 18months ago for £12,995 so I would say if she is interested in the car looking at paying nearer £11K. She also has to ofset this with getting rid of the old car and it's value (which I have no idea on..)

My best advice would be to contact Mark D and let him do the work for you and get you a better deal. :thumbs up:

Sent Mark a PM over the weekend mate :thumbs up:

The only problem I/we have is that once our friend sees something she can be too quick off the mark.

GCA3N
28th April 2009, 06:03 PM
Got to say, think it is over priced too, Cooper maybe at that price, not a one.

john
28th April 2009, 06:41 PM
The 1.4 is a Diesel is it not?????????????????????????????:confused:

GCA3N
28th April 2009, 06:54 PM

The new petrol one is a 1.4 not sure if the diesel one is a 1.4

Crombers
29th April 2009, 07:37 AM

The new 'fat' MINI One (R56's) are 1.4's & the diesel Cooper is a 1.6

Gismo
29th April 2009, 08:36 AM

The new 'fat' MINI One (R56's) are 1.4's & the diesel Cooper is a 1.6Keep up :Whistle:

GCA3N
2nd May 2009, 07:03 PM
crombers did your mate get sorted with the car thingy. It's just i seen a 57 plate one/silver immaculate condition, pepper pack, stunning 10,995.

Crombers
3rd May 2009, 02:26 PM
crombers did your mate get sorted with the car thingy. It's just i seen a 57 plate one/silver immaculate condition, pepper pack, stunning 10,995.

Nope they aint bought yet, apparently the daughter would like a Pepper White one :thud:

Oh to be 17 & be able to choose not oly the type of car mummy is gonna buy you but also the flippin colour :rolleyes:

Where did you see this one at £10995 ?

GCA3N
3rd May 2009, 07:20 PM
Nope they aint bought yet, apparently the daughter would like a Pepper White one :thud:

Oh to be 17 & be able to choose not oly the type of car mummy is gonna buy you but also the flippin colour :rolleyes:

Where did you see this one at £10995 ?

Irvine, harry fairbairn. They have some nice ones in A couple of stunning clubman s's. One in black one pepper white. Can't remember seeing a pepper white one, but worth a call ask for stuart. The silver one was lovely, and to be honest for under 11k was unbelievable. I asked why it was lower and he said they done it as a part exchange and bought it at a good price, so they put it back out at a good price. Worth a look.