PDA

View Full Version : Dancing on Ice

AndyP & Lenore
22nd April 2009, 12:48 AM
OK. No teasing, now.:blush::blush:

Just back from the live Dancing On Ice show at Newcastle Metroradio Arena. Before I go any further - I AM NOT THE FAN. That's MrsP, I was just doing the supporting husbandy thing. Any time the Strictly Come Boring On Ice show was on telly I was having a blast on COD4. No way I could take the TV show for what seemed like 30 weeks on end.

However, watching the live show was something else. The professional skaters are amazing, Torvill and Dean performed Bolero and that was just stunning to see it live.

So, even if you avoided the TV show like the plague, but your Mrs has managed to get you tickets for the show - fear not - you will probably still enjoy it.:thumbs up:

A.:D

Edit: Just to add. Not sure of the capacity of the Metroradio areana, but it seemed awfully like there was 14,996 wimen there and 4 blokes.:laugh:

Craig
22nd April 2009, 07:17 AM
ya big blouse ... :moonie::hand:

Gismo
22nd April 2009, 08:44 AM
:thud: :frown: :rolleyes:

zimbo
22nd April 2009, 09:04 AM
:eek: :thud: :frown: :moonie:

Ferengo
22nd April 2009, 09:38 AM
I have to admit that I did watch but before you send me into exile hear what I have to say.

I recently (October) played a gig at our local ice rink, after we played we got a free skate around. I was hooked, as a kid I was a huge fan of Ice hockey. Anyway a friend of mine convinced me to go to hockey training (This being after only being on the ice 3 times!!!:eek:). I was pretty bad but I'm getting better. So I go all the time now and love it, but then dancing on ice came on the TV shortly after and I started to watch to see how they learned and how they skate. That's my excuse anyway and I'm sticking to it :p.

That's me on the ice (As usual) after taking the goalie out :D

http://i444.photobucket.com/albums/qq170/ferengo/Stuff/4073606181a10052529476l.jpg