PDA

View Full Version : Spot the Differance...

GP BILLY
21st April 2009, 10:09 PM
The wife is always getting on at me for walking in and out the house for buckets of warm water (mucky boots on the floor):lol:
Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

On friday I got my mate to make a few changes to my garage..:doublesho

Before.......
http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f356/9049/Car%20cleaning%20Products%201/beforeanndafter011.jpg

4 hours later and about £110 including labour :thumb::thumb: it now looks like this:thumb:

http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f356/9049/Car%20cleaning%20Products%201/Copyofbeforeanndafter032.jpg

http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f356/9049/Car%20cleaning%20Products%201/Copyofbeforeanndafter028.jpg

Hot & Cold and the 1 on the left is a hot cold mixer for the pressure washer.
http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f356/9049/Car%20cleaning%20Products%201/Copyofbeforeanndafter029.jpg

He also fitted a outside tap at the front of the garage (save me using the one out the back)

Used them at the weekend, the pressure washer is a lot better with warm water:D and no muddy boot prints in the hall and kitchen:lol:

Hope you like my wee pimped garage:wave:

Gismo
21st April 2009, 10:15 PM
Brilliant :lol:

audrey
21st April 2009, 10:19 PM
Looks good :thumbs up:

Bet your wife is happy :p

Scottie
21st April 2009, 10:20 PM
Nice.:thumbs up:

Scottie
21st April 2009, 10:22 PM
the thing I'm amazed at is how tidy your garage is. :eek: I've never known a bloke who can keep a tidy garage:p do you send your wife out to tidy it for you.:smilewinkgrin:

Stewart
21st April 2009, 10:44 PM
We got new central heating and it was fine, they installed a massive radiator in the living room but at the back wall. Everyone else felt the room was cold at the front wall…..

Anyway when the plumber came I got him to add an outside tap and socket…while he was there, best thing I ever did. I can wash away without hose pipes or electricity cables trailing through the house and better still no moans about the front door open. I only use the inside hot to mix my foam lance……

Bliss…………….:thumbs up:

I have a nice double drive at the front but if I had a garage it would have been the first thing I would have got..

AndyP & Lenore
22nd April 2009, 12:43 AM
Best "mod" I've seen for a looooong time - and it's not even on a car, it's FOR a car. Well done that man.:clap::clap:

But what about that garage! It's even carpeted for crying out loud!:yes nod:

And what's in those buckets of Dodo Juice?:confused: Dodo Juice?:blush:

A.:D

Craig
22nd April 2009, 07:15 AM
Really :cool: Billy :smilewinkgrin:

I specifically like the hot cold mix for the pressure washer.. :thumbs up:

Craig
22nd April 2009, 07:16 AM
And what's in those buckets of Dodo Juice?:confused: Dodo Juice?:blush:

A.:D

they are his wash and rinse buckets... (with grit guards ;))

GP BILLY
22nd April 2009, 08:32 AM
the thing I'm amazed at is how tidy your garage is. :eek: I've never known a bloke who can keep a tidy garage:p do you send your wife out to tidy it for you.:smilewinkgrin:

I think I have that cleaning bug thats going around;);)

Gizmo's has caught it now aswell:lol::lol:

The plumper is coming back in a couple of weeks to
fit a radiator in the garage:smilewinkgrin: (just for winter time)

The wife just shakes her head now when ever I do something
to the garage:Whistle:

ianking
22nd April 2009, 08:39 AM
My god that is brilliant, and the labour was only £110.

Watch you dont put the water too hot through the perssure washer though as they often use the water as a means of cooling.

Gismo
22nd April 2009, 08:42 AM
fit a radiator in the garage:smilewinkgrin: (just for winter time)I got a radiator in my garage :thumbs up:

GP BILLY
22nd April 2009, 08:55 AM
My god that is brilliant, and the labour was only £110.

No;)

Parts=£47
Labour=£60

chears about the pressure washer thing Ian:thumbs up: will keep it in mind when using it:D

ianking
22nd April 2009, 12:11 PM
Thats even better.

Is the plummer a good friend then as thats for no money at all.

Stewart
22nd April 2009, 06:32 PM
As long as the radiator in the garage is for when your working in it……….or is it just to keep the Mini happy………. :D

Scottie
22nd April 2009, 06:35 PM
I think I have that cleaning bug thats going around;);)

Gizmo's has caught it now aswell:lol::lol:

fit a radiator in the garage:smilewinkgrin: (just for winter time)

The wife just shakes her head now when ever I do something
to the garage:Whistle:

What do think of the buckets. The thing is we have the exact same buckets at the dairy x millions of them.:argh::argh: I should have just got the stickers.

Audio Advice
23rd April 2009, 12:39 AM
Billy

Garage looks awesome - love the plumber work. Optimum tappage!! :smilewinkgrin:

Stewart
23rd April 2009, 10:15 AM
Is it not a bit off a waste unless thee is a shut off valve at the boiler that is usually on. You seem to already have a radiator, granted its copper but it runs most of the wall. Not a plumber but surly with normal boiler use some of these pipes heat up just as part of the flow of the hot water?