PDA

View Full Version : how do i ?

m8cxc
20th April 2009, 05:14 PM
edit my profile so i can put all my stuff about my car ie chilli pack etc. then folk can see it when i post a thread ? thanks in advance. caz ;)

Gismo
20th April 2009, 05:44 PM
That's not a feature on the forum software, it is possible though it requires hacking the vBulletin software, something i'm not prepared to do at this stage

m8cxc
20th April 2009, 06:28 PM
ooopppsss ok then just wondered how everyone else has stuff on there treads about there cars and couldnt figure out how it was done , thanx anyway

Gismo
20th April 2009, 06:38 PM
ooopppsss ok then just wondered how everyone else has stuff on there treads about there cars and couldnt figure out how it was done , thanx anywayYou've confused me, where exactly is the info that you can see?

MartinSullivan
20th April 2009, 06:44 PM
You've confused me, where exactly is the info that you can see?

I think Caroldeaz means the info in peoples signatures, if you click on user profile you can edit your signature and enter some details about your car.

Gismo
20th April 2009, 06:49 PM
I think Caroldeaz means the info in peoples signatures, if you click on user profile you can edit your signature and enter some details about your car.Ah, there you have it then, goto the User Profile, click on signature and insert your text :thumbs up:
Also, if you want a picture in there then 500 x 100 pixels max size

m8cxc
21st April 2009, 08:39 AM
hi thanx for that will get it done asap and yes that was what i meant sorry to confuse you wasnt looking to do anything illegal lol caz:bigwave: