PDA

View Full Version : Team Dynamics Alloys

totalhun
16th April 2009, 12:29 PM
was thiknig about getting the team dynamics pro race 1.2 alloys for my cooper s in white, just wondering if anyone had heard anything about them....good/bad?

i read that they are a lot lighter than my s spokes, and if i bought 17's then i could put my existing tyre on them which is a bonus.

http://www.stsmotorsport.co.uk/images/products/wheels/teamdynamics/large/prorace12_white.jpg

The Dogfather
16th April 2009, 01:10 PM
Great wheels by all accounts, I have the TD PR2s and they are both light and strong.

Hamish
16th April 2009, 01:13 PM
i have 8 shiny new white ones in 15" for my cup car... they are a nice looking wheel.

Shame they get sooooo dirty sooooo quickly in white though.

MINI William
16th April 2009, 01:30 PM
Very light and a nice looking wheel:thumbs up:.Better of with prorace 1's in my opinion compared to 1.2's ( Just slighty diffrent but i dont think they nake them anymore)

ajamesj
16th April 2009, 08:07 PM
they are one of the better companies to deal with alot of the touring cars use them aswell so they are tried and tested

Andy

Ivano
16th April 2009, 09:09 PM
Lohen MINI Tuners run these wheels on most of their Show Cars and they say they are very good :thumbs up:

audrey
16th April 2009, 10:29 PM
Really nice wheels :yes nod:

Would look :cool: on your car

bry_mini
17th April 2009, 05:29 PM
I have just bought these in black for my cooper!

only herd good things about them!:cool:

RyanK
17th April 2009, 07:25 PM
I have these and recommend them, however i don't like the fact that they are so common. They are very light and I felt a big change when I swapped from my S spokes.

I would maybe buy some Speedline Turini Corses if I were you, you can pick some up off of ebay in 16" taken off of Renault Clio cups. MK2/3 clios have the same 4x100 pcd as our minis! I want the Turinis but the 16s wont fit under my brakes, and I aint paying retail for the 17s lol.

I have just bought these in black for my cooper!

only herd good things about them!:cool:

Pics min!:thumbs up:

bry_mini
19th April 2009, 08:32 PM
I have these and recommend them, however i don't like the fact that they are so common. They are very light and I felt a big change when I swapped from my S spokes.

I would maybe buy some Speedline Turini Corses if I were you, you can pick some up off of ebay in 16" taken off of Renault Clio cups. MK2/3 clios have the same 4x100 pcd as our minis! I want the Turinis but the 16s wont fit under my brakes, and I aint paying retail for the 17s lol.

Pics min!:thumbs up:

yeah i agree, there well :cool: and not as common as TDs

ill get some up, need to borrow girlfriends camera, mines is crap!