PDA

View Full Version : GAJ

Monsta Mo Mini
30th April 2004, 04:07 PM
Turning out of top of Easter Raod heading to work. YOU LAZY GET!

GAJ
30th April 2004, 04:09 PM
Thought it was you! I am actually on my way to Scone! I'm not that lazy! Well I am I suppose.

Julz
30th April 2004, 04:10 PM
Scone?? What you wanna go there for??? Instead, why don't you go to the Cullen thread and book the hotel.... both of you (well, maybe not Calum, he ain't said if he's defo going now!!)... go on then, run along!!!;):D

Monsta Mo Mini
30th April 2004, 05:38 PM
I'll let you off then...

GAJ
1st May 2004, 03:22 AM
Nightmare return journey. Left Murrayshall House Hotel 4.15pm. Arrived home 7.00 pm! Bloody bridges!

Monsta Mo Mini
1st May 2004, 03:56 AM
We got stuck going the other way! Over an hour just to get as far as Barnton then another hour to the bridge!!!!

Apparently...a boat fell off the back of a lorry and closed the bridge both ways for over an hour. i though bost were meant to go UNDER the feckin' thing!!!! I wonder if we can move back into our flat...the flat that is across the road from my work...not 23 miles away....DOH!

Wul
1st May 2004, 04:26 AM
quote:Originally posted by Monsta Mo Mini

I wonder if we can move back into our flat...the flat that is across the road from my work...not 23 miles away....DOH!

Better than that calum - get the new option available as retrofit from the dealer - train wheels :p;)