PDA

View Full Version : Rear Diffuser Row

Smitty
12th April 2009, 09:20 PM
So the official hearing is on Tuesday - what does everone think the outcome will be? Can the FIA really over-rule the Stewards?

I hope not - Brawn, Toyota and Williams have quite simply out-done the big guns this time round - and hats off to them. It's turned this season on it's head!

I just worried that because Ferrari are complaining - the "darlings" of F1 will get their way. And quite simply they don't deserve it - they have an absolute dog of a car and their strategic decisions in the first 2 races were terrible.

It's all a bit sour grapes to me....and you know fine that Ferrari, Red Bull & Renualt already have double/tripple diffusers ready for the next weekend (or at least Spain), along with the rest of the teams!!

stoney
12th April 2009, 09:38 PM
well i think they should be allowed as you said it turnd it all on its head this year and thats what they wanted they wanted to make it more exiting for us and thats what happend :cool:

Mini Ecosse
13th April 2009, 09:57 AM
What a farce if the FIA over turn the stewards decision so late in the day.
As Coulthard/Irvine said at Malaya the stewards are very clever people, lawyers and barristers among them and they allowed the Brawn team and others to race as their interpretation of the rules allowed their diffuser as it was deemed to be within the rules.
Ross Brawn is no fool, after all it was he who helped Schumacher/Ferrari do so well in previous years.
I am sure he is 100% confident he is within the guidelines set by the FIA.

Stephen