PDA

View Full Version : Northern Ireland To Scotland Sunday 3rd May

Sportspack Mark
9th April 2009, 09:43 AM
Hey Guys:D

:beer:

This is only to gauge interest, but Stena Line have a special offer on for us to take our MINI and two people to scotland for £50 return on the 3rd May

We were wondering if we could possibly meet up with you guys and go on a run? We are sailing into Stranraer.

Departing Belfast at 7.25:frown:

The return ferry is sailing at 19.50

So would there be many interested in showing us the best Scottish driving roads with approx 12 hours to play with:clap:

Cheers

Mark

nylo
9th April 2009, 09:46 AM
I think the HSS gets in around 9am, and we'd have to be back at port for 18.30 or so, so it's a good few hours for us to have a bit of a MINI adventure!

I know you guys have some cracking coastal scenery, so if you'd like to be our guides, we'd love to follow! :D

GCA3N
9th April 2009, 10:57 AM
I'd be up for a run. The perthshire run is 2 weeks b4 and knockhill a week b4, so it appears free. I live on the west coast and your right there must be a few decent runs down that way.:thumbs up:

AndyP & Lenore
9th April 2009, 11:23 AM
We'll be on our holypops so can't joing you. Soz.:sad:

A.

Gismo
9th April 2009, 12:21 PM
I'm away working, sorry

Smurf
9th April 2009, 12:21 PM
Michael from SDMOC has already been chatting to my other 'arf about this :smilewinkgrin:

However, we'll be at the Kittochside Classic Car Show that day with The Mini Clan, so can't do a run :-( but it would be good to see as many of the Irish Minis as would like to visit!?

Hope you get a run sorted!
V

ianking
9th April 2009, 04:13 PM
I would be interested in a wee run.

Im headed your way in June for the Ballymena car fest. I wouldnt mind finding a ferry deal like that. Cheapest I can find at the moment is £160.

Crombers
9th April 2009, 05:33 PM
It's looking as if the Good Guys are playing the Dark Side that day so some of us might be otherwise engaged :Whistle:. :hand:

I'm sure we could lend a hand though by suggesting a few good routes :thumbs up:

Craig
9th April 2009, 06:14 PM
good to see you guys are coming over, however that is my wedding anniversary weekend... :Whistle: so chances of me getting to do a MINI run are very slim. I hope some of the west coast crew could give you some ideas for roads down there, not very good around there.. :rolleyes:

:clap:

GCA3N
9th April 2009, 07:29 PM
It's looking as if the Good Guys are playing the Dark Side that day so some of us might be otherwise engaged :Whistle:. :hand:

I'm sure we could lend a hand though by suggesting a few good routes :thumbs up:

B&^%$cks forgot about that:thumbs up: