PDA

View Full Version : Off down to Mikey's tomorrow

Craig
8th April 2009, 08:20 PM
so if anybody wants me to pick anything up for you that Mikey has in stock and you want to save on postage, just phone NewMiniStuff in the morning and I'll transport it back north for you. With no back seats I can fit more stuff in.. :thumbs up::thumbs up:

john
8th April 2009, 08:34 PM
Any chance of picking up Dougie on the way?:rolleyes:

Craig
8th April 2009, 08:48 PM
Any chance of picking up Dougie on the way?:rolleyes:

lol....

apparently he's not ready yet... :rolleyes:

Crombers
8th April 2009, 08:52 PM
Dont' you go spending ALL your summer holiday spending money :rolleyes:

Craig
8th April 2009, 08:56 PM
Dont' you go spending ALL your summer holiday spending money :rolleyes:

not spending any money mate... just getting my headlamps changed over... :smilewinkgrin:

you could come for the road-trip ;)

illegalhunter
8th April 2009, 10:06 PM
Whats wrong with them Craig?

AndyP & Lenore
8th April 2009, 11:30 PM
Have a safe trip mate, and geez a call if you get sleepy.:thumbs up:

A.:D

Gismo
9th April 2009, 07:43 AM
Any chance of picking up Dougie on the way?:rolleyes:Good trip mate, i wish Dougie was ready :thud:

Crombers
9th April 2009, 05:53 PM
not spending any money mate... just getting my headlamps changed over... :smilewinkgrin:

you could come for the road-trip ;)

Would love to buddy but ain't off work.

Will hopefully be visiting Mikey en route back from MINI Utd, will need to resend my email to him as I believe he's been rather busy of late ;)

Craig
9th April 2009, 06:04 PM
Well, got back about 3:30pm after a trip to the barbers... :Whistle:

Lights changed over - John the chrome surrounds were pitting, so they would eventually crack and peel.:frown: Mike is sending them back to the manufacturer as faulty. As this was the second set in a year, Mikey has stopped stocking them and I wasn't really wanting another set. :sad:

I would like to say a BIG THANK YOU to mikey for coming in on his paternity leave and sorting this out. :thumbs up::thumbs up: Hope you got the floor painted before finishing :thud::clap: Top service from him and his team as usual. :yes nod::yes nod:

All the best to the newborn and Mrs W. :thumbs up: