PDA

View Full Version : was at the !

m8cxc
8th April 2009, 12:02 PM
prodigy concert in glasgow last night the place was rockin it was amazin :cool:

doogz__
8th April 2009, 12:05 PM
Was offered tickets, but the SECC is arguably the worst gig venue in the world, so i never bothered.

GCA3N
8th April 2009, 12:13 PM
prodigy concert in glasgow last night the place was rockin it was amazin :cool:

Would have loved that, have to say been to the SECC for a few concerts and thought it was good, stereophonics was the best i seen there. Defo would have loved to have seen the prodigy, how long was the set?

Burple
8th April 2009, 12:50 PM
Totally jealous!!!!!!
There were only seating tickets left when I checked.. and you just CANNOT get seating tickets for a Prodigy gig.. that would be almost offensive!! lol.

Was at the Metallica gig ther3 2 weeks ago.. that was fooking awesome too! :thumbs up::thumbs up::thumbs up::thumbs up:

Big Gordy
8th April 2009, 01:38 PM
How spooky is that I'm listening to 'Invaders Must Die' right now at my work..:eek::eek: I love the track 'Piranha' with the retro 50's scifi sound in the background:smilewinkgrin:

ianking
8th April 2009, 01:47 PM
Guy that sits round from me at work was there last night as well and said the Prodigy were amazing (as was Mr Rascal before hand) although he had seating tickets and would have prefered standing.

He cant hear very much today though.

Ivano
8th April 2009, 01:49 PM
Hopefully they were belting out the Old Skool Classics too... Its bringing it all back now -1990/91.. Prodigy were excellent and still are :thumbs up::thumbs up::thumbs up:

m8cxc
8th April 2009, 02:47 PM
the set was 1 and half hours it was totally amazin i had seating tickets but there wasnt a peson in the place sittin at all everyone jumpin about totally brilliant, and yes my ears are still ringgin tooo lol :thumbs up:

Smitty
8th April 2009, 10:56 PM
Off to see them at the NIA in Birmingham tomorrow night - can't wait.

Dizzee supporting too.....I think him dropping bonkers might just be as crazy as Prodigy dropping Breathe, Firestarter, Omen etc etc......

Going to be an awesome night :D

Bumble
9th April 2009, 11:15 PM
Oh man .... Ivano I'm with you - remember seeing Prodigy supporting the The Shamen at Aberdeen Music Hall years back - mental night