6th April 2009, 10:22 AM
At 11 Weeks and 2 Days

http://i444.photobucket.com/albums/qq170/ferengo/Wee%20One/JellyBean.jpg

Burple
6th April 2009, 10:24 AM
:clap::clap::clap: Congratulations guys!! :thumbs up::thumbs up::cool:

AndyP & Lenore
6th April 2009, 10:32 AM
Many congratulation to both of you.:clap::clap::clap::clap::thumbs up::thumbs up::thumbs up:

A & L.:D

zimbo
6th April 2009, 10:34 AM
Congrats :clap:ferengo junior on the way.... Sombody is going to be a busy BUSY boy soon :yes nod: :lol:

AndyP & Lenore
6th April 2009, 10:36 AM
Congrats :clap:ferengo junior on the way.... Sombody is going to be a busy BUSY boy soon :yes nod: :lol:

lol. I can see his COD4 time being reduced somewhat.:laugh:

A.

zimbo
6th April 2009, 10:39 AM

A.

Yup, probably all of it.... :rolleyes: :lol:

Ferengo
6th April 2009, 10:41 AM
Cheers guys

A.

I know :frown: especially as the other TV and gaming chair are in the spare room/nursery.

Now the big question... Can I still keep the MINI and have the baby or will I need a bigger car?

zimbo
6th April 2009, 10:47 AM
Now the big question... Can I still keep the MINI and have the baby

Simple answer is yes :yes nod: or just go for the clubman, so you still have your mini and a bigger car all in one :thumbs up: :clap:

Ferengo
6th April 2009, 10:55 AM
There's always roof rack I guess. I'd love a clubby and this is the best excuse to get one (Especially as they're so cheap at dealers) but I could never convince Sarah as she hates them.

Craig
6th April 2009, 12:03 PM
Congrats to you both. :thumbs up::thumbs up:

get some sleep in now tho.... :Whistle:

Burple
6th April 2009, 01:53 PM
There's always roof rack I guess. I'd love a clubby and this is the best excuse to get one (Especially as they're so cheap at dealers) but I could never convince Sarah as she hates them.

:lol::lol: @ the baby seat on the roof rack!! :laugh::laugh::laugh:

;)

Gismo
6th April 2009, 02:01 PM
Well done folks, so, just how exactly did this happen :Whistle:

AndyP & Lenore
6th April 2009, 03:29 PM

You looking for a diagram?:confused:

A.:D

Gismo
6th April 2009, 03:36 PM
You looking for a diagram?:confused:

A.:D:rolleyes:

Crombers
6th April 2009, 03:48 PM
You may get away with a Clubman for the baby but you'll need a People Carrier for all the stuff that comes with he/she :rolleyes:

Ferengo
6th April 2009, 03:58 PM
You may get away with a Clubman for the baby but you'll need a People Carrier for all the stuff that comes with he/she :rolleyes:

Well if it takes after the wife with all the rubbish she takes with her... :Whistle:

It was planned. She told me during a game of COD4 :eek:. It wasn't long before I was back on though :p.

AndyP & Lenore
6th April 2009, 04:25 PM
It was planned. She told me during a game of COD4 :eek:. It wasn't long before I was back on though :p.

I guess you weren't shooting blanks in that game then.:eek::Whistle::laugh::laugh:

Burple
6th April 2009, 04:31 PM
I guess you weren't shooting blanks in that game then.:eek::Whistle::laugh::laugh:

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: :laugh::laugh:

zimbo
6th April 2009, 05:17 PM
...just how exactly did this happen :Whistle:

Did you never learn about the birds and the bees then? :lol:

Ferengo
6th April 2009, 05:25 PM

:laugh::laugh: Touché. Me thinks that deserves :knife: on wed (After 8.30 though :p)

camjay
6th April 2009, 05:38 PM
Many congratulations. There can never be too many Dundonians about!!!:Whistle::thumbs up:

m8cxc
6th April 2009, 05:41 PM
congrats to both of you a wee baby lovley ;):thumbs up:

Scottie
6th April 2009, 06:08 PM
congrats:thumbs up:

Burple
6th April 2009, 06:25 PM
Did you never learn about the birds and the bees then? :lol:

It's disgusting what those awful birds do to the poor little bees!! :eek::eek:;):laugh:

MINI William
6th April 2009, 06:52 PM
Congratulations to you both :thumbs up:

leighj
6th April 2009, 07:27 PM
congratulations!! :D

AeroJonny
6th April 2009, 07:36 PM
By the sounds of things he already has been :smilewinkgrin:

Congrats :)

audrey
6th April 2009, 08:20 PM
Congratulations to you both :thumbs up:

Bumble
6th April 2009, 09:02 PM
Well done to the both of you !

shaunbhoy67
6th April 2009, 09:23 PM
congratulations folks!

D3 JDA
6th April 2009, 10:04 PM
Congratulations m8 never thought u had it in u.Will u be selling your mini now for a family car or maybe a people carrier?:clap::thumbs up:

Ivano
6th April 2009, 10:20 PM
Congratulations :clap::clap:

Ferengo
7th April 2009, 12:53 PM
Cheers guys. :thumbs up:

Congratulations m8 never thought u had it in u.Will u be selling your mini now for a family car or maybe a people carrier?:clap::thumbs up:

Doubt it, The wife won't part with it even for another mini... But if I can I will keep it and just buy a Mondeo or something large, maybe and A4 :rolleyes:...

stoney
7th April 2009, 05:17 PM
well done :thumbs up: glad to here the good news :cool:

MrMischief
7th April 2009, 10:18 PM
Doubt it, The wife won't part with it even for another mini... But if I can I will keep it and just buy a Mondeo or something large, maybe and A4 :rolleyes:...

Congratulations mate, good luck with the pregnancy. The sleepless nights begin before the little 'un appears (well actually, to get to this stage, they've already begun, eh :hand:). My wife's due on May 5th so we've not really got long to go, been noticing the bump moving south and we've been told by the midwife today that the head's almost engaged. :eek:

Do what I did & get yourself a diesel estate car leaving the MINI for fun. They're much cheapness to run leaving pennies for kiddie or MINI stuff, loads of room for the buggy, changing stuff etc etc etc and it's quite handy for manly stuff too - wheel barrows & sack barrows fit in mine at the same time :D And if you go for a VAG diesel, they're pretty nippy too :Whistle:

:clap:
Steve

Ferengo
8th April 2009, 02:04 PM
Congratulations mate, good luck with the pregnancy. The sleepless nights begin before the little 'un appears (well actually, to get to this stage, they've already begun, eh :hand:). My wife's due on May 5th so we've not really got long to go, been noticing the bump moving south and we've been told by the midwife today that the head's almost engaged. :eek:

Do what I did & get yourself a diesel estate car leaving the MINI for fun. They're much cheapness to run leaving pennies for kiddie or MINI stuff, loads of room for the buggy, changing stuff etc etc etc and it's quite handy for manly stuff too - wheel barrows & sack barrows fit in mine at the same time :D And if you go for a VAG diesel, they're pretty nippy too :Whistle:

:clap:
Steve

Hey Steve

Congrats to you to.

I have my eye on a car at work. We have pay rises coming up in June and there is a company Mondeo diesel that's just sitting there doing nowt so gonna try and bargain to get that. Best part is I wouldn't need to service, insure or maintain it myself, but that's a big maybe.