PDA

View Full Version : latest mod!

bry_mini
5th April 2009, 07:50 PM
got a playmini cat back fitted last week! my best mod so far :cool:

sounds amazing, but not to in your face, drive everywere with my window down now and music off just to listen to it lol!
not sure if i gained the claimed 4bhp but im more that happy with it. good price and fits perfect!

wouldnt have knew about this system without this site!
so cheers to all who recomended it in other posts!!:D

Craig
5th April 2009, 08:00 PM
aye, it's a belter of an exhaust... :thumbs up::thumbs up::thumbs up:

Enjoy :clap::clap:

Crombers
5th April 2009, 08:39 PM
Welcome to NMS'Playmini' :thumbs up:

GCA3N
5th April 2009, 08:43 PM
cannot wait to hear these on the run in a fortnight, will be interesting to compare it to my meercat system:rolleyes:

Ivano
5th April 2009, 09:14 PM
Very good

They look amazing also and seem to sit really well in the rear bumper exhaust cut out... as demonstrated on Craig's car :cool:

Craig
5th April 2009, 09:49 PM
Very good

They look amazing also and seem to sit really well in the rear bumper exhaust cut out... as demonstrated on Craig's car :cool:

aye, it's getting there Ivan... :clap::clap:

Knox18
5th April 2009, 10:09 PM
cannot wait to hear these on the run in a fortnight, will be interesting to compare it to my meercat system:rolleyes:

might come along to the run in a fort night and drown everyone out :laugh::laugh::shut up:

Gismo
5th April 2009, 10:10 PM
Should be interesting to hear all the exhausts, i'll have my Milltek on by then :shut up:

Craig
5th April 2009, 10:22 PM
might come along to the run in a fort night and drown everyone out :laugh::laugh::shut up:

more than welcome Chris. :thumbs up:

it's a nice day out. :yes nod::yes nod:

ELFMAN
6th April 2009, 01:18 PM
I wore out and had to replace my drivers window through constantly winding it down to listen to my Playmini soundtrack. Ye canny whack it! Enjoy.

I'm actually feeling well left out now - from the 'Playmini King' to the 'Quiet Pilot' in the space of a month. It's like going from being Pete Townsend in The Who to doing backing vocals for Dido....

Crombers
6th April 2009, 03:51 PM
Should be interesting to hear all the exhausts, i'll have my Milltek on by then :shut up:

& I'll be working :frown:

Crombers
6th April 2009, 03:53 PM

Y'see we might have a small problem here Chris :rolleyes:

We do this thing called 'follow the MINI' in front & keep the MINI behind 'in view'

I really don't think that you have shown any of us that you have this in you :rolleyes: :thumbs up: