PDA

View Full Version : F1 - Malayasia - Includes Result

Gismo
5th April 2009, 09:38 AM
Thought i'd throw this in, looking forward to the race :thumbs up:

Stewart
5th April 2009, 09:56 AM
Not been watching F1 for years, I used to like the start then to me it got boring…..I had a look at the last race.

What for the love of god is that battery thing on the screen that they can use like a booster?….Did it go all Mario Carts!

Big Gordy
5th April 2009, 10:33 AM
What for the love of god is that battery thing on the screen that they can use like a booster?….Did it go all Mario Carts!

That's the KERS meter.....and your right it does act like boost button:thumbs up: gives them an additional 80bhp for 7 seconds each lap:cool:

Gismo
5th April 2009, 11:15 AM
And they reckon that it gives you a 2/10th advantage over the whole lap by having it

Crombers
5th April 2009, 11:52 AM
It's a bit damp :rolleyes:

Mini Ecosse
5th April 2009, 03:41 PM
It's a bit damp :rolleyes:
:lol::lol::lol:

zimbo
5th April 2009, 05:57 PM
If you had joined the programme after about 25+ laps you would have probably thought you had selected a POWER BOAT race to watch by mistake :rolleyes: :lol:

euan
6th April 2009, 10:20 AM
Interesting to see the amount of downforce the Brawns had in the rain, same with the Williams and the Toyota - just goes to show the downforce on those cars! The Red Bull also looked good, which is perhaps no surprise as those cars are the ones that have looked the fastest in both races to date.